Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Saved me 50 quid. The whole game changed for us when him and Pogba came on. Serious pace and creativity up front is what we have been missing this last few years seeing him do well makes me wonder how good a play like sanchez would of been for us we are crying out for this sort of players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Saved me 50 quid. The whole game changed for us when him and Pogba came on. Serious pace and creativity up front is what we have been missing this last few years seeing him do well makes me wonder how good a play like sanchez would of been for us we are crying out for this sort of players.
:agree:

Even when he's had poor games for us, and his finishing has let us down, the guy has pace, creativity, and attacking impulse that Llorente lacks. Our side creates way more chances with him playing alongside Tevez, than with Llorente in. If he gets his head straight, and becomes a little more composed in the box, we are going to be a very dangerous side in CL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have to hope Morata doesn't improve too much this year or next. 20 goals. That might be alright, and RM probably wouldn't buy him back. But if he were to score 20 League goals, and 5 CL goals next year, we can kiss him goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -

Man. If Morata has a good year next year, we could potentially lose, Pogba, Tevez, and Morata all in one summer...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We have to hope Morata doesn't improve too much this year or next. 20 goals. That might be alright, and RM probably wouldn't buy him back. But if he were to score 20 League goals, and 5 CL goals next year, we can kiss him goodbye.
I have a feeling that Real Madrid won't buy Morata even if he scored 20 goals now and 20 goals next year.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
:agree:

Even when he's had poor games for us, and his finishing has let us down, the guy has pace, creativity, and attacking impulse that Llorente lacks. Our side creates way more chances with him playing alongside Tevez, than with Llorente in. If he gets his head straight, and becomes a little more composed in the box, we are going to be a very dangerous side in CL.
Agreed 100%!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You really think that if Real Madrid comes calling for him in summer 2016, he won't go back?
Well there must be a reason why he wanted to leave. Obviously playing time mattered to him but he was still getting some minutes at Madrid. I don't know if he really fit in there but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)