Alvaro Morata (36 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He did one good move maybe... but looked very frustrated because of failed attempts to do something...

and this was proven with is expression after his goal, and the way Pogba was trying to lift him up. He knew he was doing bad.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Morata shares a problem with Giovinco: they're both extremely anxious.

But Morata is way more talented and we hope he can overcome this. But his mentality seems to be fragile and his biggest problem so far. He can lack confidence really quickly.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He needs to calm down a bit. He plays at one speed right now. It's almost too direct. Always tries to quickly turn and go straight to goal or try quick one-twos that put him in at goal.

It's like he's on a schedule and has to score a goal every 20 minutes or he's a failure.

He tries to beat his man too often in unfavourable situations. I think he will learn his limitations. Every player has limitations. Benzema can't just dribble multiple defenders every game. Sometimes he will just pass off and walk back to the centre of the pitch.

Morata still has good physical ability and good movement. His finishing is not awful, he's been unlucky I'd say. He has good ideas on where to put the ball and he gets his shot off quick. I think we will see improvement shortly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He needs to calm down a bit. He plays at one speed right now. It's almost too direct. Always tries to quickly turn and go straight to goal or try quick one-twos that put him in at goal.

It's like he's on a schedule and has to score a goal every 20 minutes or he's a failure.

He tries to beat his man too often in unfavourable situations. I think he will learn his limitations. Every player has limitations. Benzema can't just dribble multiple defenders every game. Sometimes he will just pass off and walk back to the centre of the pitch.

Morata still has good physical ability and good movement. His finishing is not awful, he's been unlucky I'd say. He has good ideas on where to put the ball and he gets his shot off quick. I think we will see improvement shortly.
This. :tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
good game from him so far. two assits by him. and we look so much more dynamic upfront. plus his runs and combination with tevez have been good

now imagine what happens when he plays even more

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Morata is only lacking confidence! He is so talented, he showed his talent many times! I am satisfied with him, with time he will adapt and keep delivering..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)