Alvaro Morata (44 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Beppe Bozzo the intermediary between Juve & Real in the Morata deal gives out some details about the deal & negotations. -TS

TS: Why Juve for Morata?

Bozzo : Simple, Juve is a club that's very coveted at an international level by players who want to make the leap. Juve is known & appreciated abroad & a lot of champions are attracted by the Bianconero jersey.

TS: speak of a Pogba effect?

Bozzo : I speak of the victory effect, organization, tradition. That's Juve. For those inside & outside Italy.We can speak of the 'Pogba effect' as an example of great attention shown to young players. But the speech is broader & deeper."

TS: Deeper?

Bozzo : Well, a fundamental fact - that makes champions choose Juve - is the great attention to detail & good organization.The organisation of a club highly influences a players' decision: and of course in Morata's case he got it

TS: Most difficult moments of the negotiations?

Bozzo : There were several, it was a very complicated deal.There have been many moments of tension, emails exchanged that showed Real's desire of blowing up the deal.After I read some emails I feared that a deal was never going to be reached.

TS: So who wins?

Bozzo : Everyone. The formula of the deal was the only way an agreement was going to be reached.Real can buy him back but it has to be known that much will depend on the will of the player.

Bozzo on Morata deal : Fundamental was the role of Paratici, who visited Madrid in January.While in Madrid Paratici got to know the boy, his father, his family. That, Alvaro liked a lot. Juventus were studying Morata's training session's for a long time.

TS: Even the training sessions?

Bozzo : Yes. I told you they are very meticulous.And it is because of the attention to detail that Juve has placed high priority on Morata.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
"Real can buy him back but it has to be known that much will depend on the will of the player."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Honestly, him wanting to stay at Juve if Real come calling, is kinda like one of our loanees wanting to stay at Sassuolo/Empoli/Siena. Don't bank on it.
It all depends on who is in Madrid's front line at the time. If Morata develops into a good 20-25 goal a year striker, he's not going to want to go back to Madrid as a third choice CF behind two superstars...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Just read something interesting, do we actually own his right or doyen sport does ?
How much money did we actually paid ? I dont think we payed the 20 million which is actually stated

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just read something interesting, do we actually own his right or doyen sport does ?
How much money did we actually paid ? I dont think we payed the 20 million which is actually stated
Who the hell are doyen?

Edit: Jorge Mendes, anyway I don't think so.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Im sure we own the full rights to the player. Beppe don't play that third party shit, which is one of the reasons the Iturbe deal didn't pan out as his agent was insisting on keeping a percentageof the players rights.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TS reports that he might be ready for Chievo game as he's recovering well,for Udinese(14.9) he'll be ready for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)

• Zzak