Alvaro Morata (24 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Morata is also a very sensitive boy, greatly affected by our current mental state. Juve suffers and such players reflect it.
As positivity returns to our ranks, we will do better, for he is loved and appreciated

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Alvaro Morata should earn the buyback option on the field, considering the sum of 35mln€ to be paid to Atletico Madrid. Allegri and Juve will decide the destiny of Morata in the coming months, considering the Dusan Vlahovic option that could block any buyback.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Alvaro Morata should earn the buyback option on the field, considering the sum of 35mln€ to be paid to Atletico Madrid. Allegri and Juve will decide the destiny of Morata in the coming months, considering the Dusan Vlahovic option that could block any buyback.
This, he has to score 20+ goals minimum in all competitions for us to even consider the buy out.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This, he has to score 20+ goals minimum in all competitions for us to even consider the buy out.
how much vlahovic has to score to be worthy of his price tag? which is how much exactly? 60m now? i love the guy and he'd be massive alongside chiesa, but he's not a player who i'd gladly overpay for.

and morata is a good asset to have, whether he scores 20 or not. he did last year, despite his nasty infection. since '16/17, he always scored between 15 and 20 for his club(s).

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
how much vlahovic has to score to be worthy of his price tag? which is how much exactly? 60m now? i love the guy and he'd be massive alongside chiesa, but he's not a player who i'd gladly overpay for.

and morata is a good asset to have, whether he scores 20 or not. he did last year, despite his nasty infection. since '16/17, he always scored between 15 and 20 for his club(s).
:agree:

Just spend on the midfielders, we badly need upgrades. CBs area is aging fast too.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I’d rather keep him since he has always delivered for us, but hopefully we can slash 10-15m from the buy option. I can’t see Vlahovic joining us and I would hate seeing Icardi here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)