Alvaro Morata (30 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Super annoying first 10 minutes but then turned it around entirely. Scored a beauty, won the penalty for the Dybala goal. And should have had an assist on a beautiful ball over the top that put Dybala through on goal.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Morata is absolutely crucial to our play. Fucking kills me to see people with no football knowledge here suggesting to put Dybala as a false 9 and ditching Morata altogether. We have to have a pacy target man like him to have someone in the box to aim at with our crosses, and also to launch counter attacks towards which our game plan relies a lot on. Even when he is going through bouts of not scoring he still pulls defenders from the box and allows the other attackers more space to attack into. His high work ethic puts pressure on defenders and allows us to intercept the ball back easier when not in possession.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Morata is absolutely crucial to our play. Fucking kills me to see people with no football knowledge here suggesting to put Dybala as a false 9 and ditching Morata altogether. We have to have a pacy target man like him to have someone in the box to aim at with our crosses, and also to launch counter attacks towards which our game plan relies a lot on. Even when he is going through bouts of not scoring he still pulls defenders from the box and allows the other attackers more space to attack into. His high work ethic puts pressure on defenders and allows us to intercept the ball back easier when not in possession.

This.

I dont know why it is so difficult to understand.

He is a shoe in in any of our formations

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He's peaks and troughs, depends on confidence and feels. And generally good vs open play (makes him a big game and good CL player) and less good vs less space. A 15 and not 20+ goal Serial A striker.

These have held true since his first Juve stint. Only footy fans' opinions change from week to week.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He definitely has his pussy moments but he's trending towards another season full of goals + assists so you can't really complain. I hope Kean and Morata push each other to be hungry every match because when Kean came in he looked possessed and that can only be a good thing for us.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He definitely has his pussy moments but he's trending towards another season full of goals + assists so you can't really complain. I hope Kean and Morata push each other to be hungry every match because when Kean came in he looked possessed and that can only be a good thing for us.
I could see a setup where they also play together. That’d be pretty intriguing.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Morata is a good player but lacks consistency. He can be great for 2-3 games and disappear the next 5.

I think it´s a general problem throughout the squad, too many moody players and you´re never confident if they´re gonna show up. Dybala, Morata, Sandro, Rabiot etc.

Chiesa and Cuadrado are the only ones I trust gonna do their thing regardless. We need more of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)