Alvaro Morata (16 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Inconsistent pussyfag Dybarbie

Injured crock Zaniolo

A big question mark over a very average striker in Kean

Plus Partey has never been the same since his move to Arsenal and is 28+

Overall looks like a very average lineup that would fight for 3rd place in Serie A.
I agree about Dybala and I'd very much let him go for free, put Zaniolo in his place and Cuadrado on the right.

Disagree very much about Zaniolo and Kean. If they can stay healthy they will both be top players.

Especially Zaniolo. If he has a healthy season he must be the priority next summer. Has the highest potential of all Italian players, basically no weaknesses in his game - technically, physically and mentally. If I knew he wouldn't have the injuries he had anymore I'd easily splash 100+ on him.

Partey - Idc abut Arsenal, nobody does well there. He was a WC player at Atletico and we cannot have kids all around the pitch. Him and Loca would be unbreakable in the middle.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way we keep morata beyond this year. At 35 million, there's no way.
Maybe if ATM lowers their demands to 10 million or something or Morty scores 25 30+, which I doubt it will happen.
Buy clause is 30m after this season, and I think there's no way we let him go after paying 20m for two years of loans. If he has a horrible season sure, but anything decent from him and he will be bought permanently.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Carried the team beginning of last year and hopefully wins some matches for us. Though if Kean develops I don't see why he has to stay. Believe Morata's big match psyche is too messed up to ever be the CL type player Juve needs. Not a dick like too many players are.

Jun 16, 2020
Forget about Vlahović or Isak etc. We're fine with Kean who will develop into a top striker and Morata who we did not spend 20m on for a loan not to buy him out completely.

Focus the 100+m it would take for another striker on the midfield. Zaniolo + someone like Partey would be fantastic.

Partey-Locatelli
Zaniolo-Dybala-Chiesa
Kean
:tuttosport:
I think that it’s a great line up, a few uncertainties at this moment but it will be clear within a year if Dybala, Kean and Zaniolo are up for it. Dybala in his best position. Perhaps someone else than Partey but there are many midfielders who are able to play in that role. Characteristics wise I’d go for the same type indeed.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think that it’s a great line up, a few uncertainties at this moment but it will be clear within a year if Dybala, Kean and Zaniolo are up for it. Dybala in his best position. Perhaps someone else than Partey but there are many midfielders who are able to play in that role. Characteristics wise I’d go for the same type indeed.
Absoultely agree.

And if they are in this lineup Dybala is quite literally surrounded by strong and physical players who can do the dirty work but are not Matuidi types either.

I'm fascinated by Zaniolo. Not a lot of fully complete players in terms of technical and physical ability. He is 190 tall with incredible speed and ball control. If he can stay healthy from now on he is our 'next Ronaldo' or whatever Agnelli said back then.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Absoultely agree.

And if they are in this lineup Dybala is quite literally surrounded by strong and physical players who can do the dirty work but are not Matuidi types either.

I'm fascinated by Zaniolo. Not a lot of fully complete players in terms of technical and physical ability. He is 190 tall with incredible speed and ball control. If he can stay healthy from now on he is our 'next Ronaldo' or whatever Agnelli said back then.
Lawl, that’s distant past now, there’s no way we are in the position to be doing the ‘new Ronaldo’ since the actual one imploded on us both economically and sporting wise with lasting effects that mean we’re crippled for years to come.

Anyone expecting us to sign the Ronaldo’s of this new generation water it be Haaland or whatever needs to come back to reality.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Lawl, that’s distant past now, there’s no way we are in the position to be doing the ‘new Ronaldo’ since the actual one imploded on us both economically and sporting wise with lasting effects that mean we’re crippled for years to come.

Anyone expecting us to sign the Ronaldo’s of this new generation water it be Haaland or whatever needs to come back to reality.
Yeah, that's why I said Zaniolo and not Haaland. Cherubini said today we will still make important investments but it has to be the right profile - a young player and, 'maybe', Italian. Zaniolo is the next big thing if he can stay healthy this season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, that's why I said Zaniolo and not Haaland. Cherubini said today we will still make important investments but it has to be the right profile - a young player and, 'maybe', Italian. Zaniolo is the next big thing if he can stay healthy this season.
Just forget about it. He got 2 very serious ACL injuries so young.

Players never recover fully for those, and with the experience Juventus has had with glassmen, i find it worrying that you are suggesting us to buy a cripple.

Is not worth the gamble and we cant afford this kind of gambles anymore.

Zaniolo is a hard pass. Sadly he is a hard pass.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Wouldn't count on it. I have totally zero expectations for him this season. Just another player with huge potential that managed to have an ok career.
This is the sad part. Wr have so many players that have the physical and technical skills to be such good players. But mentally they are weaker than sjws on Twitter.

Morata
Berna
Rabiot
Sandro
Kulu

The sad part is at anytime 2 to 3 of those are starting games. Which means we are always playing with a man or 3 down

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This is the sad part. Wr have so many players that have the physical and technical skills to be such good players. But mentally they are weaker than sjws on Twitter.

Morata
Berna
Rabiot
Sandro
Kulu

The sad part is at anytime 2 to 3 of those are starting games. Which means we are always playing with a man or 3 down

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Sandro weak mentally? For me he has just stagnated. Kulusevski it's too early to judge, he is too young

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just forget about it. He got 2 very serious ACL injuries so young.

Players never recover fully for those, and with the experience Juventus has had with glassmen, i find it worrying that you are suggesting us to buy a cripple.

Is not worth the gamble and we cant afford this kind of gambles anymore.

Zaniolo is a hard pass. Sadly he is a hard pass.
We will see. It's almost a blessing that two injuries like that happened when he is so young.

He just turned 22 and his body is only now really developing.

Zaniolo now:

vs-debrecem-at-benito-stirpe-in-frosinone-credit-independent-photo-agencyalamy-live-news-2G9CY11.jpg

Zaniolo two years ago:
w.jpg

And with medicine today I see no reason he cannot get back to his best unless there is something chronically wrong with his knees. Both of his injuries were really freaky knee to knee contacts, so it doesn't seem that way, but again we will see.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like i Said, evidence tell us that his legs have been thru serious injuries. Thats a BIG risk to sign him hoping for him to never injure again in those regions

I would not gamble.

Maybe and just maybe if he comes on a bosman or a very cheap price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)