Alvaro Morata (137 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And Pogba wants 30m or sth a year, so what? They have long contracts with us already, their high salary requirements are for interested clubs.
In a way that is actually good news. If the players are essentially saying "If you want me to leave Juve for your club you must really really want me and pay through the roof to have me", then that will put off a lot of suitors or at least make them very hesitant of the possible deal. This would be in our favor since we want to keep them for as long as possible.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
quite clearly yes

if you think we should guarantee someone a starting spot in fear of that player leaving eventually, youre probably not aware of the club you support
It's not so much about a guaranteed starting spot as it is about more playing time. Not many players in the world except the likes of CR7 and Messi have guaranteed starting spots in the outfield, let alone an up and coming striker. I honestly think Morata's issue is more with Allegri than it is about a guaranteed spot. For eg. I don't think Conte is the type that would guarantee him a spot there either, but he will move for the money if needed.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
quite clearly yes

if you think we should guarantee someone a starting spot in fear of that player leaving eventually, youre probably not aware of the club you support
I don't think we should guarantee him a spot but Max should have started him a lot more often than he did, especially during Manzo's lows. In general Max tolerated Manzo being shit for much longer than he tolerated Morata being shit. So when ppl say we should 'guarantee' him a spot I imagine they mean cut him a little more slack and give him equal chances in the fight with Mandzukic. Invest in the talent, even tho he might not bring that elbow power of Mandzukic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's not so much about a guaranteed starting spot as it is about more playing time. Not many players in the world except the likes of CR7 and Messi have guaranteed starting spots in the outfield, let alone an up and coming striker. I honestly think Morata's issue is more with Allegri than it is about a guaranteed spot. For eg. I don't think Conte is the type that would guarantee him a spot there either, but he will move for the money if needed.
this guy wants us to give Alvaro a guaranteed starting spot though, probably confused us with inter or lazio when he was a kid

i dont know what the issue with Morata is, if there is any, but if its something with Allegri then he wont stay here. Allegri said he wants him to stay so i doubt there is anything between them. well see in a few days

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we should guarantee him a spot but Max should have started him a lot more often than he did, especially during Manzo's lows. In general Max tolerated Manzo being shit for much longer than he tolerated Morata being shit. So when ppl say we should 'guarantee' him a spot I imagine they mean cut him a little more slack and give him equal chances in the fight with Mandzukic. Invest in the talent, even tho he might not bring that elbow power of Mandzukic.
i think Allegri handled the rotation well, he had his reasons for preferring either one, i wont go into that

Alvaro deserved a few more starts for sure but nothing worth ditching a club where you feel at home for

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not this retarded shit again.

Allegri handled rotation perfectly again this year. Hence the reason we won a domestic double after such a poor start, and were undefeated for like 26 matches in a row.

Mandzukic played 2600 minutes, Morata played 2400 minutes. Both had brief injuries. Both had a poor run of form...

Morata played more minutes than anyone in CL. He deserved them.

He played less minutes in Serie A, because he was very poor in Serie A for almost 4 months, October to January.

He also plays better as an SS in Serie A which anyone who is not blind can see. Hence the reason Morata rotated with Dybala most often in Serie A, and not so often with Mandzukic. And he was fantastic down the stretch run of the season playing support striker. 9 goals - 7 assists in his last 1035 minutes attest to that, almost exclusively playing support/second striker (spelling Dybala during his injury, playing off Zaza in Coppa Italia, sub'ing into games for Dybala, rotating for Dybala).

This stuff is obvious. I highly doubt he wants to leave because he feels Max treated him unfairly.

Y'all make these players out to be petulant, 12 year old boys. It's hilarious. Morata is a grown man. Not a child. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)