Alvaro Morata (23 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i wonder what @Hist thinks about all of this
I will not write an essay I will not write an essay I will not write an essay I will not write an essay
I will not write an essay I will not write an essay I will not write an essay
I will not write an essay I will not write an essay I will not write an essay I will not write an essay

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:sigh:

@Marc

$maratinator Kopie.jpg
$ava.png
not my best work, but i felt like it`s good enough for you :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Attending Coldplay concert? That haircut? Alright, sell.
:D

mediaset reports that we offered morata an improved contract of 7m (seven millions) net to put some pressure on real. either beppe really thinks that it's always the player who decides (and in that case, pogba is guaranteed to get his rise, too), or it's just pure bullshit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
RC retards:

The Spanish Welbeck.
pretty much sums it up.
- - - Updated - - -

mediaset reports that we offered morata an improved contract of 7m (seven millions) net to put some pressure on real. either beppe really thinks that it's always the player who decides (and in that case, pogba is guaranteed to get his rise, too), or it's just pure bullshit.
The latter.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

They got hacked or something, mediaset are reliable. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 19)