Alvaro Morata (109 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He was excellent today. Extremely tough that he had such a nice goal chalked off, and he should have buried that one that I think Alaba deflected over the goal, but he was really good. Other than a couple silly flops.

Fuck Madrid. Like Maddy said, hopefully they're not watching. :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Who is the current starting forward for Spain these days?

I'm thinking that the only way Madrid would get him back is if he wins the Euros with Spain as a starter. Any chance of that happening?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck this guy's finishing.

Almost perfect in every other way tonight tho
Was his finishing that bad tonight? He had 3 good chances to score I think.

First one he scored a gorgeous lob of the keeper, but disallowed because of an absolutely bullshit offside call.

2nd one was a terrible finish that he basically rolled straight at the keeper... Funny part is it was probably his easiest chance of the night.

3rd one he dribbled a Bayern player in the box and cut across Alaba who managed to deflect his shot over... Can't really chalk that up to bad finishing.

So, 1 of 3 was really bad... He scored 1. And a defender made a nice block/deflection of the 3rd. Even his finishing was decent tonight if not for a shit linesman. :D

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Mandzukic hinders moratas development.
About two months ago, I got told off and laughed at for saying that. Literally treated like I was an insane person for saying almost exactly what you said just now. I believe someone even mentioned I was a "double" account or something, as if no one in their right minds would think Moratta has the potential to be a far more useful asset to our club than Mandzukic. Guess you need over 10000 posts to say something like that without being called a retard.

Well here's another "retarded" statement: if we let Morata go, in about 2-3 years, there will be a disgustingly insane amount of people here who will be saying things like "I can't believe we let this guy go, we could have won CL with him! Juve's management is so stupid! :("

These will be, mind you, the exact same people talking about how shit he is right now and how much better than him Mandzukic is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About two months ago, I got told off and laughed at for saying that. Literally treated like I was an insane person for saying almost exactly what you said just now. I believe someone even mentioned I was a "double" account or something, as if no one in their right minds would think Moratta has the potential to be a far more useful asset to our club than Mandzukic. Guess you need over 10000 posts to say something like that without being called a retard.

Well here's another "retarded" statement: if we let Morata go, in about 2-3 years, there will be a disgustingly insane amount of people here who will be saying things like "I can't believe we let this guy go, we could have won CL with him! Juve's management is so stupid! :("

These will be, mind you, the exact same people talking about how $#@! he is right now and how much better than him Mandzukic is.
nah man, i get mocked a lot..especially cuz what i said of mandz early in the season.I wanted morata to spearhead the attack with dybala... but then mandzukic happened. It doesnt helped that morata was injured and then terribad early in the season... heck..maybe he still is in serie A.... but come on..

Yeah, great workload and all from mandz... but i prefer to develop morata and have mandz as the experience coming from the bench.. or simply someone who can score even more than him.

Morata is the future...but maybe too late for that, and he will be the fuiture of someone else.

and yeh.. in before "but the workload dude".... yeh.... whatever.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Two months ago even Morata would have mocked you himself as he was so out of form. Morata needs space to run and that does not happen often in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 91)