want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Was inspired tonight..

when he was subbed you could see he was dead on the spot,

but nice nice grinta and sacrifice. thatsz what we need in this team...players with balls
Yeah,he gave his all.
It was emotional game for him and he did great.
Forza Mora!!
Morata explains celebration snub
By Football Espana staff

Alvaro Morata says he made a pact before Tuesday’s match between Juventus and Real Madrid that he would not celebrate if he scored a goal.
The 22-year-old was quoted as saying prior to the Champions League semi-final first leg that he had nothing to prove to his former club but nonetheless refused to celebrate his opening strike against Los Blancos.
“I’m happy that [Juve] won, but eliminating Madrid will still be difficult,” he said to La 1 after the game.
“Winning [the first leg] was important, but we know that Madrid are even more dangerous at the [Santiago] Bernabeu.
“We have a lot of work to do this week ahead of the second leg.
“[My former Madrid teammates] are still my friends off the pitch.
“My words [about not having to prove myself to Madrid] were misinterpreted. I’ve never said a single bad word about Madrid.
“I said that I wouldn’t celebrate a goal [against them]. I’m grateful to the Coach [Carlo Ancelotti] and the club, but I’m happy at Juventus.
“We don’t hold an advantage over Madrid. They have a great team and it’ll be very difficult for us.”

Loyalty and respect :tup:
:agree::tup:
omg

i cant watch every match for 1 gif
if you need this tell min half

or download full match
watch full match
create gif
enjoy youself
:rofl:

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Wonderful match by the young lad, his hold up was exceptional and he worked hard as usual. You just have to love how confident he is in his ability, regardless of the stage it is, he backs himself to do well. He doesn't waver away from what has earned him the starting spot over llorente. Thank you madrid!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Serious question, would you want Marchisio, if we sold him, to celebrate a goal against us?

Instead of chastizing him for this for some weird reason, you should applaude him for giving the basic respect and courtesy to the club that brought him up as a kid and which he loves.
Marchisio had a long and successful career for us. Morata hardly played for Real. In the meantime we believed in him and paid millions for a striker who had proven very little.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was born in Madrid and has been with them since 2008. He certainly has a close connection to the city and the team.

His pace isn't his biggest asset nor is it amazing, but he is still quite fast and he consistently outpaces defenders for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Anyone caught Alan Smith saying 'Morata doesnt have much pace' ? I've forgotten in what context he was making that statement.
Yep, he was saying something like "Juve aren't gonna want to leave Morata chasing long balls, he isn't a very pacey striker" or something along those lines.

Pathetic commentary again from these English buffoons. Barely gave us credit for anything, instead just kept making excuses for Real Madrid and pointing out what they were doing wrong. It's extremely hilarious how much people underrate us.

- - - Updated - - -

It's true that he is not particularly fast. He's not slow, but speed is hardly his biggest asset.
He's hardly a lumbering oaf with zero pace, either.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He was born in Madrid and has been with them since 2008. He certainly has a close connection to the city and the team.

His pace isn't his biggest asset nor is it amazing, but he is still quite fast and he consistently outpaces defenders for us.
I'm not criticising him for not celebrating. But as a fan it would be very different to see Marchisio score against us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not criticising him for not celebrating. But as a fan it would be very different to see Marchisio score against us.
:tup:

Agree there. Would be much worse. Seeing as Marchisio has been at Juve since he was 7 years old. 1993. That's crazy. I didn't even realize he joined our youth ranks that young. Love him even more now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marchisio had a long and successful career for us. Morata hardly played for Real. In the meantime we believed in him and paid millions for a striker who had proven very little.
Careers and longevity very different, but the basic aspect of this being their home clubs they grown up through as players and are quite clearly fans of, is the same and prolly has the similar attachment to.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's hardly a lumbering oaf with zero pace, either.
Agreed. I think Smith was fooled by the way Morata runs. Seems rather effortlessly and one could get the impression he's slow, but he's really not.

- - - Updated - - -

Careers and longevity very different, but the basic aspect of this being their home clubs they grown up through as players and are quite clearly fans of, is the same and prolly has the similar attachment to.
I agree, but the question was how you'd feel if Marchisio scored against us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont give much stock to players celebrating a goal against their favourite team, aslong as they arent asses about it and gloat/provoke. I wouldnt be hurt to see Marchisio score a goal against us, doing his job, but I would prolly be more hurt of whatever circusmtance that lead to him being sold.

I started because of Baggio too, but only became a true fan with Del Piero :).
Same here :touched:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I mentioned it earlier, but he's looked really fatigued the last 4-6 weeks in Serie A, and against Monaco. This is his first season of top flight football playing significant minutes. I mean he's played over 2000' now, as opposed to 973' for Madrid last year. He had that amazing run through January-early March and Dortmund 2nd leg, but since then he's looked burnt out and unfit.
he also missed the entire pre seasons plus the first month of september. to it makes sense that he would be burned out when he hasnt had proper training to try and blend.

I started watching Juve after the 1990 World Cup. Roberto Baggio :heart:
ur 30 years old. u actually expect us to believe u were watching juve when u were 4/5 years old? did u order satellite all by urself?

i hate liars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)