Alvaro Morata (90 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets wish him destroy with us.

The dea is not optimal but fuk it , he is already here. He needs to perform and activate all clauses possible.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How is this even supposed to be a shrewd deal ? We've blown 20m on this guy,our most expensive transfer in the Marotta era on an unproven kid FOR THE BENCH who doesnt offer any guarantee whatsoever.Where does this scream 'shrewd' ?

If Madrid buys him back,it means he would've done extremely well here WHICH MEANS there'd be a hole left in the Juventus team and we'd find it extremely hard to replace him.The value of CF market keeps getting bigger and bigger as the years go by.

People arent looking at the bigger picture and just talking about that goddamn 10m net profit.Such pittance profits shouldnt matter to big clubs.

But whatever Marotta does is exempt from criticism for some,so im just going to stop bothering now.
It seems to me that he can't do good for some people here, no matter what. Disregard this deal, but in general the way some tend to exaggerate and focus mostly on some bad dealings during his tenure, and there were plenty of those like in most clubs, not bothering to look at the bigger picture is astounding. Completely neglecting the fact that this team has improved exponentially since the new mgt took over.

Not gonna lie, I was never a fan of this buy-back clause. But he would really need to be something truly special in the next 3 years for Real to even consider bringing him back and there is always Morata's will and how well he might integrate here. We don't know yet whether we have some mechanism to block this among many other things.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's even more sad is that a lot of people think this is a good deal.
I don't know what his wages will be but those 10 M€ everybody is excited about would probably break even paying his wages with their taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

i Said all along he would get #9
History proved you right I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are underestimating just how well Morata would have to do to make Real Madrid inclined to use the buy-back clause.

Morata can very probably do well for Juve and improve a lot and still not come close to improving enough to make Real Madrid think it'd be worth spending 30m+ on him - not so much because of the cost but because of the standard of striker Real Madrid generally have at their disposal.

You then also have the safety net for Juve of Morata's will be decisive in a situation where Real Madrid want to buy him back. Would he want to stay at Juve and be the main man or go to Real Madrid to be the back-up to whatever superstar centre-forward they happen to have at the time.

Basically, I think people should be judging this transfer on Morata's ability/potential and the fee Juve are paying for him, rather than focusing on a clause in the deal that will probably not be exercised.

- - - Updated - - -

Beat me to it.
So where did the 20 M€ that Real received go? If Real are to buy him back they will be paying 10 M€ only. Simple mathematics really.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Unless Morata turns out to be one hell of a world class player, Madrid wont take him back. Madrid looks at guys like Falcao and Suarez.. I doubt Morata would ever be among those type of players.

Apr 15, 2006
2 years is a considerable amount of time, and anything could happen between now and then that may influence how his situation turns out to be. So instead of trying to make assumptions of what might happen, we really should just enjoy his performance for those years and see how things turn out to be when the time comes.

I'm personally hoping that he turns out to be a few levels better than Quags and Vucinic and offers us another lethal attacking option in our team. We really need it now, especially since Allegri has come on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 75)