Alex Sandro (50 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think Spinazzola had a great season in LB in his last here. He even managed to bench Sandro in some game.
We should have sold Sandro and kept Spi.
I recall decent showing against Atletico at home and then followed by a bunch of games he looked useless. AS is playing at significantly higher level then Spina. I feel this again is the case where we would need to lose a player, for people to realize how good he was. Last night before the equalizer he was among our better players, several well timed challenges, one particularly in the box when he made a good tackle, helped with build up and handled Verona pressing well. As for the equalizer, at least 2-3 players could have reacted far better and then he was the last guy in chain of events, while playing out of position.

- - - Updated - - -

Motta was better than this dude. And I don't even remember Motta's first name anymore.
I have a feeling u dont remember yours either

Jan 22, 2016
I recall decent showing against Atletico at home and then followed by a bunch of games he looked useless. AS is playing at significantly higher level then Spina. I feel this again is the case where we would need to lose a player, for people to realize how good he was. Last night before the equalizer he was among our better players, several well timed challenges, one particularly in the box when he made a good tackle, helped with build up and handled Verona pressing well. As for the equalizer, at least 2-3 players could have reacted far better and then he was the last guy in chain of events, while playing out of position.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling u dont remember yours either
Yeah as i said above he was among our best players last night. Played better than all of our midfeilders in keeping position.

I liked his last night positioning. I hope to see him more in that position.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Then we gonna get the "shortage of good LBs out there" argument.

Tell me about it :lol:

We still don't have a good LB so either develop our own or start scouting. I'm telling you, Frabotta is NO WORSE than this douche.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Sandro is in his prime right now? THIS is what you call a prime for Juventus as a starter? He has been declining for years.
No, I posted that based on others stating we should have sold him a few years ago. I agree he has been declining, or out of form, the past few seasons but my point is that if players are in form and at their best...which sqndro once was, then you don't sell them thinking they may decline. No different to reading posts stating dybaka should have been sold last summer after his MVP season.

I agree we should look for a replacement and sacrifice sandro in the summer. Im concerned we may not get a lot of money as we once could of. Provided the replacement is adequate ikmmore than happy to start refreshing this team.

Jan 22, 2016
last 3-4 years he is just a normal player who is playing football.
I think we are too harsh on him. His deep in form started when he went from playing alongside Pogba to sturaros and Matuidis.

He showed his class when a capable player played next to him and helped in his side.
He had 2 fantastic seasons and in both seasons 2 world class players (Pogba and Manzu) helped him in attack and defence and he wasn't alone by himself to do everything just like right now.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
I think we are too harsh on him. His deep in form started when he went from playing alongside Pogba to sturaros and Matuidis.

He showed his class when a capable player played next to him and helped in his side.
He had 2 fantastic seasons and in both seasons 2 world class players (Pogba and Manzu) helped him in attack and defence and he wasn't alone by himself to do everything just like right now.
i don't think we are too harsh on him. he is a typical brazilian. 1-2 good season then decline.

Jan 22, 2016
i don't think we are too harsh on him. he is a typical brazilian. 1-2 good season then decline.
I don't see any physical decline in him. He still hold the ball and move it very well.

His defending has definitely declined but I think that's more to do with our incompetent mids who can't support him well. Besides we defend horribly as a team.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
I don't see any physical decline in him. He still hold the ball and move it very well.

His defending has definitely declined but I think that's more to do with our incompetent mids who can't support him well. Besides we defend horribly as a team.
yes it's clear as water that we are horrible but if you're alex sandro and if you're here for 5 years then you must take responsibility. you can't play like this.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i never for a second liked the spina - pellegrini deal, and it looks more retarded than ever now.
In a long list of dumb deals over the past few years, that one sure is a contender for dumbest deal.

And it's proof that JJ have become idiots (almost overnight it seems) when it comes to (financial) planning & squad building.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In a long list of dumb deals over the past few years, that one sure is a contender for dumbest deal.

And it's proof that JJ have become idiots (almost overnight it seems) when it comes to (financial) planning & squad building.
Isn't it the obvious outcome when you shift your attention?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
AS = mr. 2m backpass. Really does not have the confidence to even hold the ball at and literally setting his team m8s into fire all the time. On top of that when running, it looks so forced that there ain't a single horsepower left on that engine anymore.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you ever notice when juve loes the ball and sandro is forced to run backwards, he does that thing where he drops his head down then up before jogging or sprinting? he does it everytime.

every.single.time.

that to me is a sign of a player that has lost his passion for either the sport or team. either way he should be sold to allow him a new environment.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't want to sound racist, but I hope we don't ever sign Brazilians, most of them play good only 2/3 seasons, should have sold when he wanted to sign for Chelsea.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 44)