Alex Sandro (63 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's definitely in my list of players I want gone in the summer. There's quite a few unfortunately.
He's on everyone's list. Until we see that his sub is Frabotta and we realize that if we sell Sandro we'll need to buy two LBs. Maybe it's better to keep him and buy an actual LB, while Frabotta is loaned to a team in Turkmenistan or Mongolia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's on everyone's list. Until we see that his sub is Frabotta and we realize that if we sell Sandro we'll need to buy two LBs. Maybe it's better to keep him and buy an actual LB, while Frabotta is loaned to a team in Turkmenistan or Mongolia.
Can't we bring back Pellegrini? He's surely not a starter but better than Frabs.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
What happend with hm, meant to be one of the best players in his position and now he is one of the worst. He is useless since 2017 and yet he is a captain of our team. He lost his confidence, crosses and dribbles. I really hate this guy, would compare him with grygera or motta

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's a defender now. CB/LCB mostly. If he's a left back, then definitely a defensive one. Wingback role would expose him badly.

He has a lot of similarities to Danilo. Both need actual wingers ahead of them. AS hasn't had one on his side for a long time. Last time it was Mandzukic in Allegri's 4231, then nothing for a few years and now Chiesa plays of the left from time to time.

I'd like us to play a symmetric formation again, without leaving one band for a single player to cover. Thats' what happened to AS a few years ago.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's a defender now. CB/LCB mostly. If he's a left back, then definitely a defensive one. Wingback role would expose him badly.

He has a lot of similarities to Danilo. Both need actual wingers ahead of them. AS hasn't had one on his side for a long time. Last time it was Mandzukic in Allegri's 4231, then nothing for a few years and now Chiesa plays of the left from time to time.

I'd like us to play a symmetric formation again, without leaving one band for a single player to cover. Thats' what happened to AS a few years ago.
Guys like Pogba and Mandzukic had that gravity, where they could get the ball with their backs to the goal and shield it, and had the passing ability to find good runners, which is where AS thrived. Now he has no one of such profile. But I don't think that's the only issue. He also seems to have lost a step athleticism wise, playing so much every year without a reserve must have taken a toll on him. He used to be able to outrun and outhustle his markers with the ball, but much less so nowadays. Getting someone like SMS could help him definitely, but I don't think he goes back to his 2015-2017 form even with a prime Pogba/Mandzukic. He's better suited for a defensive role now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)