Alex Sandro (30 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Struggling to much in the build up. Passing back to Szczesny to much, doesn’t have the defensive output that Danilo and Demiral have.

We desperately need him until the end of the season, but hopefully it’s a goodbye after this summer. I wanted to see him with a backup this season but it’s disappointing so far. See the difference that Danilo makes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Struggling to much in the build up. Passing back to Szczesny to much, doesn’t have the defensive output that Danilo and Demiral have.

We desperately need him until the end of the season, but hopefully it’s a goodbye after this summer. I wanted to see him with a backup this season but it’s disappointing so far. See the difference that Danilo makes.
Odd performance. I thought he did well at the CB tasks that don't really suit him like but poor on the things you'd think he'd usually be good at.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I was once a fan but i'm joining the society here. Bye bye Alex Sandro, you need to leave. Thank you for what you gave but you have nothing else to give infact you're useless, costing us a position, a salary and a selection problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)