Alex Sandro (24 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's capable of a lot more but I'm started to believe he is another victim of Allegris playing style. Sometimes i feel these players are robots and not humans, Alex Sandro is a good example of one. A robot that turned into Will Smith.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's capable of a lot more but I'm started to believe he is another victim of Allegris playing style. Sometimes i feel these players are robots and not humans, Alex Sandro is a good example of one. A robot that turned into Will Smith.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Impossible to say what really happened but we both know he's MUCH better than what we see nowadays. It could be something personal, something to do with Allegri and his pragmatic system,, anything really.

It's just unfortunate we had such a good left back that woke up one day playing below his standards.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The only season he played good with us was the season when Pogba was playing close to him.
And that goes to what I was saying before the midfield was phenomenal then so they made the weaknesses of the defence and forwards not as obvious or glaring. Now without that strong midfield all those show and show frequently.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't think the midfield is a valid excuse. A lot of Alex Sandro's ascension was tied to his ability to beat his man, put in dangerous crosses, run all match. Nowadays that ability is simply gone. It's not like Pogba took it with him to Man U.

AS never was a player that used teammates or combinations. We would just shovel him the ball and he would somehow carry it up the field by himself. Like I said, it's completely gone.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I don't think the midfield is a valid excuse. A lot of Alex Sandro's ascension was tied to his ability to beat his man, put in dangerous crosses, run all match. Nowadays that ability is simply gone. It's not like Pogba took it with him to Man U.

AS never was a player that used teammates or combinations. We would just shovel him the ball and he would somehow carry it up the field by himself. Like I said, it's completely gone.
Well it's not all the reasoning but when you have a strong midfield it covers weakness of the whole other team. When conte played the 352 there were times Pepe for the love of God looked like a world beater and all of that was because of the midfield. They help with opening the space and controlling the movement and tempo. So a player with dynamicism will be able to be dynamic and not have to worry about the grinding work.
When the midfield is weak and not enough then that player has to do the little things and not able to explode with the flair

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

It's mainly a mental thing, he simply isn't as confident as he used to. There were some moments last season where it was said he had personal issues. That could explain it, maybe it has broken him. Torres'd

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not sure what the big deal is? He's a typical lolzillian.matured at 26 like every other footballer matures at 33.

Now it's all downhil since then.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)