Alex Sandro (54 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Like I said before, I don't understand a fullback having a problem with Allegri. The only time Allegri dropped AS was when he dipped form and Asamoah was clearly a better choice. Until then, it was AS as the first name on the sheet practically.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Like I said before, I don't understand a fullback having a problem with Allegri. The only time Allegri dropped AS was when he dipped form and Asamoah was clearly a better choice. Until then, it was AS as the first name on the sheet practically.
Maybe it’s nothing to do with his position, maybe it’s a personal beef for some other reason. Honestly I don’t know but from the words of Allegri himself he’s not there to “make friends”. Maybe he takes the whole boss-employee relationship a bit too harsh like and that creates conflict between him and some of the players?

We’ve seen some sparks between him and Dybala at times.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Maybe it’s nothing to do with his position, maybe it’s a personal beef for some other reason. Honestly I don’t know but from the words of Allegri himself he’s not there to “make friends”. Maybe he takes the whole boss-employee relationship a bit too harsh like and that creates conflict between him and some of the players?

We’ve seen some sparks between him and Dybala at times.
I think the sparks were mostly from playing time. Although they seem fine now.

I guess Allegri could be extra hard on AS in training because he wants more. I don't know, I expect more from a professional footballer if you are in the lineup every match like last year. You can't sulk just because the coach is not your best friend or something.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We will never know the issues but quality left backs are hars to come by. It took a long time for our club to find one. With right back needing reinforcement id be making sandro feel special enough to stay. He needs to train hard and do the things others do. Allegri needs to ensure he knows he is needed.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Juventus's Alex Sandro, The Times reports.

The left-back is seen as the perfect fit for what is a problem area for Jose Mourinho's side, with Luke Shaw out of favour and Ashley Young nearing the tail end of his career.

It is said that United will have to shell out more than £50 million ($67m) to land the Brazilian, with business likely to be concluded once both sides have played their last match of the season.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
50m pounds would be great , but I doubt they would give that amount of money.

Let’s “just” trade him for Martial :tuttosport:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Of course would want him to stay but if his play next year resembles this year's than no doubt he should have been sold. And not as much about play as his ATTITUDE. Play wasn't poor this year as a whole but was HIT or MISS when he would play great. I rather have a player less talented who is consistent with effort match-in-match-out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)