Alex Sandro (26 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Haha at haters, surely he was not too flashy, but if you would take raw data from his stats, and not those of assists or goals, he was as good as/better than seasons before in some key graphs like tackling percentage, passing accuracy and aerials won. Open your eyes and gtfo, we will not find a better wingback in the next 5 years. Oh and his assists/goals are on par also. We can't sell him or we will feel his absence in a bad way

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haha at haters, surely he was not too flashy, but if you would take raw data from his stats, and not those of assists or goals, he was as good as/better than seasons before in some key graphs like tackling percentage, passing accuracy and aerials won. Open your eyes and gtfo, we will not find a better wingback in the next 5 years. Oh and his assists/goals are on par also. We can't sell him or we will feel his absence in a bad way
We definitely felt his absence in a bad way this season, which is why you see Asamoah getting as much playing time as he has.

His mind has been aloof this season. Needs to get back in the saddle and get us to the form he had last year.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some fans deserve nothing better than De Ceglie. Alexandro hasn't been at his best but he still has been one of our best performers this season.
In your FM season or real life? He's one of our best players, that's not the same as being one of the best performers. He's so good he can play in second year and get a 6/10 performance, sorry but that's not good enough.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Said it before and will say it again. I still want to keep him despite this season.

We won't see a better LB at this club for some time. Pay to get him a life coach, a therapist or a bordello full of transexual hookers.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
In your FM season or real life? He's one of our best players, that's not the same as being one of the best performers. He's so good he can play in second year and get a 6/10 performance, sorry but that's not good enough.
His secons gear has been better than 6/10 is what I'm saying. People expexct more so they are overly harsh.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I want him to stay as well but that's my optimistic nature thinking he'll suddenly become like last season again. What I expect to happen is that he asks to leave.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He has and all season been lacking that fire. If he wants to stay, then we shouldn't push him out. Otherwise let's grant his wish.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)