Alex Sandro (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's assumption, we don't know.

But if he wants to leave we know he won't be stopped by our management... Just hope we can find a proper fullback. Enough with having worse replacements...
We don't. But I think its safe to assume considering his nonchalant attitude on the pitch this season.

People talk about grinta. Whatever grinta he had last year is gone.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That's assumption, we don't know.

But if he wants to leave we know he won't be stopped by our management... Just hope we can find a proper fullback. Enough with having worse replacements...
If you believe the reports around that time, he was courted extensively by Chelsea and it looked like the management made him stay (after losing Bonucci and Alves, who wouldn't). Didn't really work out so far.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;5716515 said:
If you believe the reports around that time, he was courted extensively by Chelsea and it looked like the management made him stay (after losing Bonucci and Alves, who wouldn't). Didn't really work out so far.
Pretty much clears up the discussion on why the management doesn't fight to keep players against their will...because of this.

Jul 13, 2010
what you can understand at tuz, that one bad season should end players tenure here. such logic, wow. I mean he is not even that bad lol. people wanted to cash in on him even mid-season. But everyone wants casper to be played just because he is a juventini.

Alex Sandro 4 ever, our best wing back in the last 10 years. Gonna buy his shirt on sale.

Over and out.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wouldn't even surprise me if we haven't already "signed" his replacement, and I don't mean Spinazzola.

what you can understand at tuz, that one bad season should end players tenure here. such logic, wow. I mean he is not even that bad lol. people wanted to cash in on him even mid-season. But everyone wants casper to be played just because he is a juventini.

Alex Sandro 4 ever, our best wing back in the last 10 years. Gonna buy his shirt on sale.

Over and out.
:tup: :tup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what you can understand at tuz, that one bad season should end players tenure here. such logic, wow. I mean he is not even that bad lol. people wanted to cash in on him even mid-season
why so suprised, most tuzzers are braindead

regarding marchisio tho, he has been objectively good or very good everytime he played as opposed to some trainwreck midfielders. He just fucked Valentina and Allegri hates him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)