Alex Sandro (20 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No idea what happened to him. All we know is he had family issues??? Could be psychical, maybe? Definitely not the same player.
Some of his problems on the pitch are obvious lack of concentration, so could be the family issues story was true. Morata was also terrible for a few months here for same aparent reason.

Having said that, there must be more to it, cant be just that

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
On a night when so many of our players stepped up to the challenge, he really pussied out.

I wouldn’t think twice about selling him if a 70 mil offer came along.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Nowhere near his top level, but still probably better than any other LB we can afford to get as replacement right now. PLUS we know his potential. He was absolutely insane last season. I would give him a season more to prove himself, if he wants to. He is not playing bad this season. Still among our most important players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nowhere near his top level, but still probably better than any other LB we can afford to get as replacement right now. PLUS we know his potential. He was absolutely insane last season. I would give him a season more to prove himself, if he wants to. He is not playing bad this season. Still among our most important players.
the thing is...we need the money and cannnot way one more summer.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Some of his problems on the pitch are obvious lack of concentration, so could be the family issues story was true. Morata was also terrible for a few months here for same aparent reason.

Having said that, there must be more to it, cant be just that
What family issues?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
turns out his wife had a penis all along

wow I just googled imaged brazilian tranny to find a pic to go along with this. Regret that decision already.
No, you didn't The AI is working to tailor adverts to your new fetish.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
weaken our 2nd worst area to strengthen our strongest area, if we were to sell him, use the money for another quality fullback or a World Class Midfielder, only then we spend on Morata, as of now he is an unneeded luxury, no use buying a second hat when you have holes in your socks

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
weaken our 2nd worst area to strengthen our strongest area, if we were to sell him, use the money for another quality fullback or a World Class Midfielder, only then we spend on Morata, as of now he is an unneeded luxury, no use buying a second hat when you have holes in your socks
yes but there is not many world class left backs out there that are not in a top team. Also, after yerstarday, i would be looking for a taller LB

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Only sell if we can get someone better. Otherwise don't. He's been playing constant good football since his Santos days. No idea what happened last season that changed that but there's a chance he might find his form again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only sell if we can get someone better. Otherwise don't. He's been playing constant good football since his Santos days. No idea what happened last season that changed that but there's a chance he might find his form again.
There won’t be a chance if he wants to leave and that’s the reason for the poor form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)