Alex Sandro (21 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Asa has been quite stable defensively this season, he's definitely not on par with Sandro when it comes to putting in crosses, but overall it's not such a crazy idea to suggest that Sandro has been performing at Asamoah level. Considering Kwadwo is likely going to Inter, I don't think we'll sell Sandro, unless a big offer comes in, so you don't have to worry about that.
Saying Not on Par isn't accurate. ASA can produce any kind of danger in attack even if his life depend on it

Now in defense, I admit that AS has being so inconsistent that he's at the same level of ASA

And if that is not a good point, they possible destinations say it all: ASA is heading to Inter and AS to Manu or PSG

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I understand we didnt sell stars but part of our strategy back then and honestly still is to buy young talent and make a profit so we can buy more and have a more complete team.
Also real Madrid do not hold back in their spending.
they sure do, f.e. Pogba was offered to them and they said that they're not going to buy him for that money, so it's not like they splash whenever they want, their investments have a big upside and can be sold, unlike Higuain f.e. :p

Apr 19, 2007
they sure do, f.e. Pogba was offered to them and they said that they're not going to buy him for that money, so it's not like they splash whenever they want, their investments have a big upside and can be sold, unlike Higuain f.e. :p
Making smart purchases is not holding back. Its not about them doing good business or not but the fact that they can do this regularly. If we bought James for 90 mil and sold him because he didnt work out for a big loss it would have really hurt us. Same with buying Bale or whoever else. They are really good at transfers and dont just blow money but they also have a bigger spending power than us and thats not really a secret.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Was so happy Juve didn't sell him last summer, but as much as I don't want them to sell Dybala this summer, this guy can go on a permanent holiday. Maybe Alex comes back to be a star down the road, but such a lethargic entire season for him so far. Disappointed to say the least.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was thinking that after this display and heart we have shown at beating the odds, maybe he will find faith in our cause and decide to stay...
On the other hand, if he only wants just titles handed by the refs, this is not the place to be...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not going to blame him for getting beaten by Ronaldo, that's obviously going to happen, but another game in 2nd gear...
Nah. He simply doesn't rise to the challenge anymore. Chiellini has had Ronaldo in his pocket before but Sandro is struggling with even Serie A level strikers.

- - - Updated - - -

We will begin our rebuilding with the transfer fee we get from this guy when we sell.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,614
    Nah. He simply doesn't rise to the challenge anymore. Chiellini has had Ronaldo in his pocket before but Sandro is struggling with even Serie A level strikers.

- - - Updated - - -

We will begin our rebuilding with the transfer fee we get from this guy when we sell.
    I think so too. FORZA SPINA.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,616
    Well, I don't see Spina being worse. Won't be first/second year Sandro, but who knows. He will be better than this season Sandro.
    let's use that money and plus on a top star. Not 2-3 average Italians like Pellegrini...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,618
    Well we already own Spinz so we don't need to worry about him or Caldara.

Need a world class midfield before 2018/19 Season kicks off.
    Spina and Caldara will do GREAT here. Guys like Pellegrini are 25m thrown in the toilet. Get Can for free and invest....

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Spina and Caldara will do GREAT here. Guys like Pellegrini are 25m thrown in the toilet. Get Can for free and invest....
    Can needs to make his decision asap though. We can't waste our time getting played if all he wants is a bigger offer from someone else.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Alex Sandro for Martial is a big no-brainer if Man U wants to finally stop playing fucking Ashley Young at LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)