Alex Sandro (28 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the difference is that higuain was not surrounded by transfer speculation. Sandro´s displays went to shid after the summer..when he supposedly was courted by chelsea. Maybe he wants to jump ship, unlike burgerman

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's been awful this season for quite so long. Even Asamoah is starting to outperform him. I wouldn't be so sad watching him leave for the right price now.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think he is much more comfortable as lwb rather than lb. Last season he was our best player when we played 352 and whols team sucked expect him. When we switched to 4231 he wasnt that spectacular anymore, but not that bad too of course.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He's nowhere his first season form. Not a Juve material.
I think we saw his peak last season. Not sure it benefits us to keep if we get a massive offer.
The rumors appear to be true, he doesn't was to be here...
Brilliant player, but not for us...
We want Martial? This guy is the golden ticket.
at the beggining opf the season i w as hesitating... but i think its time to take in account his sale if a great offer comes.
the difference is that higuain was not surrounded by transfer speculation. Sandro´s displays went to shid after the summer..when he supposedly was courted by chelsea. Maybe he wants to jump ship, unlike burgerman
We could probably milk 70 million out of him, PSG or United would be willing to pay that.
That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Make him a part of the Martial deal.

He's been awful this season for quite so long. Even Asamoah is starting to outperform him. I wouldn't be so sad watching him leave for the right price now.
So after a gazillon wins our attackers fail to crack a admittedly shitty enemy and your reaction is to sell our best defending asset in the hardest to replace position? Let's make for a second the retarded assumption that AS is to blame for our negative result against SPAL that triggered you so much, then why won't you hypocritical slimes hold yourself to the same standards you want our players to adhere to? You have no right to shit on former players like Pogba or Alves for their lack of respect and loyalty if you shit up proven WC players going through bad form. No patience, no faith in players, nervous knee-jerking and hunt for the next player you will bash and sell as soon as the first opportunity rises.

Disgraceful shits get the fuck out of my sight :inter: 6x Ignore list

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So after a gazillon wins our attackers fail to crack a admittedly shitty enemy and your reaction is to sell our best defending asset in the hardest to replace position? Let's make for a second the retarded assumption that AS is to blame for our negative result against SPAL that triggered you so much, then why won't you hypocritical slimes hold yourself to the same standards you want our players to adhere to? You have no right to shit on former players like Pogba or Alves for their lack of respect and loyalty if you shit up proven WC players going through bad form. No patience, no faith in players, nervous knee-jerking and hunt for the next player you will bash and sell as soon as the first opportunity rises.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)