Alex Sandro (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Has a dip of form ?

Sell his sorry arse, fuck, i'll personally come rape his family if he doesnt leave

Pogba and vidal leave

HOW ARENT THEY MORE LOYAL TO THIS CLUB JUST LIKE FANS LIKE US

fucking peasant filth

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Of course you can't.

People really seem to be blinded by how good he could potentially be, rather than judge his actual performances.
since human players can steadily perform like their FIFA counterparts according to their numerical skill values and Juventus FC can afford dumping their best players on a form dip because we have a great record of replacing them in difficult positions?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
since human players can steadily perform like their FIFA counterparts according to their numerical skill values and Juventus FC can afford dumping their best players on a form dip because we have a great record of replacing them in difficult positions?
Where did I say we need to drop him?

My point is very simple: For a supposedly great player, he sure has a lot of average games.

Do you think he wants out or purely a coincidence most of his season has been a rough patch?
I don't know what it is. He wants out or it's a coincidence or he's just not as great as he's made out to be.

I'm leaning towards the 3rd option personally.

And just to clarify for those with reading difficulties: this does not mean that I think he sucks. Nor does it mean that I think we have to sell him asap.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The question of whether we should sell him remains irresepctive of his form/actual level and quality/where his head is/world cup etc.

Him, Dybala and Rugani are our only 'assets' that we have available to sell to get market returns and are coveted in the current market.

Purely from a balance sheet point of view that doesnt change if we like how he his performing, only impact being on the 'price'.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where did I say we need to drop him?

My point is very simple: For a supposedly great player, he sure has a lot of average games.

I don't know what it is. He wants out or it's a coincidence or he's just not as great as he's made out to be.

I'm leaning towards the 3rd option personally.

And just to clarify for those with reading difficulties: this does not mean that I think he sucks. Nor does it mean that I think we have to sell him asap.
:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"The Juve medical staff are thought to be pessimistic about Alex Sandro’s chances of playing in the next two games.Having studied
the reports from the Brazilian doctors, they believe the defender will require around two weeks on the sidelines
."

It's gonna be a struggle to have him ready for Real :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)