Alex Sandro (31 Viewers)

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah. Chelsea can $#@! off. In fact all those self entitled EPL $#@!s can shove a giant one up their $#@!ters. Disgusting league, teams, and fans.

Oh, and $#@! John Terry, the Marco Materazzi of English football. A giant $#@! for sure.
There is a huge difference between Materazzi & John Terry, but nevermind.

I support Juventus in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah. Chelsea can $#@! off. In fact all those self entitled EPL $#@!s can shove a giant one up their $#@!ters. Disgusting league, teams, and fans.

Oh, and $#@! John Terry, the Marco Materazzi of English football. A giant $#@! for sure.
The worst about PL fans (fans of the bigger clubs), are their arrogance towards other european football clubs, but at the same time they are so freaking ignorant often. :inter: Worst cocktail there is.

May 23, 2013
The worst about PL fans (fans of the bigger clubs), are their arrogance towards other european football clubs, but at the same time they are so freaking ignorant often. :inter: Worst $#@!tail there is.
Saw an Arsenal Fan Tv video where the fan claimed Mkhtaryan and Aubamayang would be great buys since they won the bundesliga with Dortmund and led them to a CL final.............

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What the fuck happened to this guy?

He actually lost acceleration, bursts of speed. He's soft and lethargic. I'm really impressed with this transformation.

Get rid of this guy ASAP. This is actually Marotta's "theory" going full on. Never keep unhappy players. Actually I think this kind of happened to Dybala this season too. Just don't know if it's because of being negated a transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)