Alex Sandro (25 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're right :hustini: Let's sell a top player each year and never win a CL again. :baus:
Point me to evidence suggesting two lost CL finals where we had our best players could have avoided a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, let’s keep a player clearly going through the motions. If he can’t get back to his best from this aparent mental block then what’s the point?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,167
    :D

Then tell Sandro to get the fuck back on that train because he is MIA out there on the left too often
    I see improvement lately from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Once Buffon retires, the talk about winning CL will be almost dead
    I actually think we'll have a better shot at it with the Pole.

:snoop:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I see improvement lately from him.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually think we'll have a better shot at it with the Pole.

:snoop:
    i do too.

Hate for him to leave so hopefully he has (or had) a change of heart.

- - - Updated - - -

The Max Effect.

Jun 25, 2017
    Is he on his way out or?
    Chelsea are reportedly backing out from the deal. 60m+ bonuses seems too much for them.

Their valuation is somewhere between 45-55m + bonuses which should be good for business if the player wants out.

But, in the end Sandro staying might end good for Juve if they sign him on a new contract.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,173
    He's easily worth more than that in todays market though.

2nd best LB in the world when in form.
    let's get the #1 then IF we sell him.

old article and probably fake. :p

Marcelo: I would like to play for Juventus
    John-Paul Tooth
    The defender has his eyes set on a move to Turin in the future and revealed former Bianconeri star Lillian Thuram was his childhood idol
    Real Madrid star Marcelo says he would like to play for Serie A giants Juventus one day.

The left-back has made over 200 appearances for Madrid since joining the club from Fluminense in 2007, but is open to the idea of playing in Italy in the future and following in the footsteps of his childhood idol Lillian Thuram.
    “Certainly not now but in the future I would like to wear the shirt of Juventus,” the Brazil international told Tuttosport.

“Paul Pogba is a revelation and my idol is Lillian Thuram. I’m inspired by the best and he was always a quick and safe defender.

The 26-year-old also spoke of his affection Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti, who he has formed a close connection with in the 15 months the pair have worked together at the Bernabeu.

“He’s like a father to me and he’s always very understanding with everyone.”

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,175
    Nobody can really argue this, Sandro is an amazing player.

But Juve must act fast if they dont wanna lose leverage later.
    why are you signing Palmieri?

- - - Updated - - -

Well it makes more sense than AS if you use him as Alonso's backup.

Jun 25, 2017
    why are you signing Palmieri?

- - - Updated - - -

Well it makes more sense than AS if you use him as Alonso's backup.
    Squad depth i guess.

Alonso will get you some goals yes, but everywhere else he is average/below average. Slower than a turtle.

Hazard deserves someone with better pace to back him up, hopefully this Emerson guy can provide that.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
    Chelsea are reportedly backing out from the deal. 60m+ bonuses seems too much for them.

Their valuation is somewhere between 45-55m + bonuses which should be good for business if the player wants out.

But, in the end Sandro staying might end good for Juve if they sign him on a new contract.
    If Chelsea are not willing to pay that in todays market for a top3 maybe even top2? left back they can have for the near future, then they shoot themselves in the foot. But I hope for Juve that he stays.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Yeah. Chelsea can fuck off. In fact all those self entitled EPL cunts can shove a giant one up their shitters. Disgusting league, teams, and fans.

Oh, and fuck John Terry, the Marco Materazzi of English football. A giant cunt for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)