Alex Sandro (118 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This is a very valid point, our stadium size is good for the team as it's always packed and we have a good atmosphere, but it really sucks from supporters perspective, the tickets are both expensive and hard/impossible to get depending on the importance of games. It doesn't seem that there is an expansion option though, which sucks. This obviously has an effect on the clubs finances and image, we could easily raise our home attendance average if we had more seats available.
Very true. I definitely think you need to build it bigger to catch up, Liverpool did is as well as Anfield simply became way to small. Like I mentioned, Juventus Stadium is a cool one though, I really like it

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

I recall when the stadium was built it was built with the ability to expand I think another 15-20k of seats. Who knows but I think we will expand one day
15-20 more would be good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So. You basically want us to keep doing what we’re doing.
And we have an every summer “one star player ” selling police?
We need to move faster and generate more money. Otherwise, as other teams grow exponentially, we're gonna become a distant memory. Europe and the CL is the true benchmark.

2015: Vidal (replaced by Khedira, a vastly inferior footballer)
2016: Pogba (we got Pjanic but Pogba's upside is greater and his marketing potential infinitely superior)
2017: Bonucci (We got no one to replace him. I'm not even counting Alves since he wasn't likely to be here for more than 2 seasons anyway)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Else youre management are doing a great job overall. The idea of selling the star players needs to stop though as you cant rebuild every year if you have ambitions winning the CL. Keep the star players you have (reject selling Pogba, Sandro and so on), then add with good players here and there. It was the key for us winning the treble in 2013, you simply need to hold on to youre best players.

As much as i dislike Uli he is a strong man in that sense, if he wants a player to stay, then there is no chance for him to leave. Just my two cents about it :tup:
Bayern telling Ribery and Madrid to fuck off was a pivotal moment for them, we need to a have moment similar to that. Dybala, Sandro etc, are no where near as much a shit disturbers like Ribery either....

- - - Updated - - -

We need to move faster and generate more money. Otherwise, as other teams grow exponentially, we're gonna become a distant memory. Europe and the CL is the true benchmark.

2015: Vidal (replaced by Khedira, a vastly inferior footballer)
2016: Pogba (we got Pjanic but Pogba's upside is greater and his marketing potential infinitely superior)
2017: Bonucci (We got no one to replace him. I'm not even counting Alves since he wasn't likely to be here for more than 2 seasons anyway)
Alves was a greater lost then Bonucci imo. Benatia looking amazing and Bonucci's abcense isn't felt as much, our RB situation though....seing Barza play there isn't all too inspiring. Alves with MdS as sub would have been GREAT!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bayern telling Ribery and Madrid to fuck off was a pivotal moment for them, we need to a have moment similar to that. Dybala, Sandro etc, are no where near as much a shit disturbers like Ribery either....
we did. turkish club wanted Asamoah and he wanted to leave as well, we BLOCKED the shit out of that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
we built our stadium taking into account the abysmal attendance of delle alpi. I think theres a problem with the location of the stadium or turin itself, which doesnt let us pack the stadium with 60k fans every game (in case we had a bigger stadium). That sucks.

I think the JS want build with expansion in mind. Also our sudden rise to the big scene took us by surprise.... as we really came back ahead of agenda from calciopoli

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Alex Sandro is not entirely happy with his situation at Juventus but the club is expected to hold off on any decision until the summer, according to @AlfredoPedulla.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“Not entirely happy with his situation”

What exactly is wrong with his situation? If he really wanted to leave last summer and we blocked it, Doesn’t his extended poor form sorta support the clubs selling policy?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Alex Sandro is not entirely happy with his situation at Juventus but the club is expected to hold off on any decision until the summer, according to @AlfredoPedulla.
If he is unhappy then he can go.But not for a peanut money.At 60 mil. eur auction starts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one has an answer. What the hell is there to be unhappy about?

I’m beginning to think the “seriousness” of training and being at Juve as a way of life bothers him. Not sure what else it is other than he wasn’t allowed to leave in summer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Spinach of Zola to replace him :howler:

Imagine going from Sandro and Alves to Spinach and The Deer in Headlights :rofl:

Both our RB and LB gone in successive summers, after we'd finally filled a problem position since the days of Zambrotta and Thuram :sigh:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For once set an example and keep him til his contract runs out.

A pro swallows his anger and starts to perform again, like Lewandowski. If we have a shot at the CL trophy he sure want's to win it too. He won't play bad on purpose all the way to 2020, no one would want him anymore if he did.

But even IF he does, the next player who want's out would think twice before trying to push his way out.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,159
    For once set an example and keep him til his contract runs out.

A pro swallows his anger and starts to perform again, like Lewandowski. If we have a shot at the CL trophy he sure want's to win it too. He won't play bad on purpose all the way to 2020, no one would want him anymore if he did.

But even IF he does, the next player who want's out would think twice before trying to push his way out.
    :applause::applause::applause:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Yes. Brilliant idea. Let force then #2 LB in the world to stay until is contact runs out. Then leave for free.

- - - Updated - - -

If judging by his form for the last 5 months we will be in for a long ride.

If he can’t “swallow his anger” by now then what’s the point? If that is true then we see the kind of professional he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)