Alex Sandro (95 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
i don't get why he fell out with Juve all of a sudden. He has a starting spot, I bet we were willing to give him a better salary, he can compete here for the CL, lolzilians seem to favor Italian culture and climate.

Jun 25, 2017
Chelsea might not push for Sandro. Matt Law from the Telegraph already had some reports about "Juve's valuation too high" or something liek that.

Today there have been some rumours about talks being held between Dortmund & Chelsea. It is very probable that Chelsea are seeing Guerreiro as an option.

Wasnt Guerreiro on Juve's radar?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,070
    Chelsea might not push for Sandro. Matt Law from the Telegraph already had some reports about "Juve's valuation too high" or something liek that.

Today there have been some rumours about talks being held between Dortmund & Chelsea. It is very probable that Chelsea are seeing Guerreiro as an option.

He was.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    give or take few names, we were linked with 169358 players in the past.

if you exclude those with expiring contracts, number is significantly lower

but if you add tuttosport rumors... man, you're in for some crazy ride

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Yeah right.Sandro's valuation is too high cause he would(not) came from Italy.And and Van Dijk's valuation,Lukaku's wasn't too high?Fucking double standards from EPL and their journalists and clubs.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Koulibaly: 'Ghoulam Napoli captain'
    By Football Italia staff

Kalidou Koulibaly believes Napoli teammate Faouzi Ghoulam “can be our captain one day, as he’s the best left-back in the world.”

The defender spoke to Algerian television station El Heddaf TV.

“I am very close to Faouzi and we share a room at training camp, so I feel a little lonely now that he’s injured,” confessed Koulibaly.

“Maurizio Sarri is right to say his absence has a big impact on the team. Everyone knows the contribution he brings on the left. He is also a very positive presence in the locker room and I hope he’ll be back soon, because we really miss him.

“I am very happy he signed a new contract, as I was afraid he’d leave. I encouraged him to sign the extension and remain with us at Napoli, as he’s very important if we are to achieve our objectives.

“I see Ghoulam as a real leader at Napoli who could one day be our captain. I realise there’s Lorenzo Insigne after Marek Hamsik, but Ghoulam could take the armband in future.

“At this moment, Ghoulam is the best left-back in the world
    . I don’t say that because he’s my teammate, but because it’s the truth.”

Koulibaly also gave credit to Napoli Coach Sarri for his own progress.

“My first season was needed to adjust, as I had to learn and understand Italian football, but with Sarri’s arrival, I made enormous progress.

“We learn something new from him every day and in tactical terms, Sarri really perfected us. We just keep improving.”

--------------

Hear that Sandro? Maybe you might wanna start living up to your expectations again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 89)