Alex Sandro (27 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whoscored.com :howler:

Come on @Hustini You're much better than that. I'd expect that moot stats argument from some amoeba-like organism (*cough Rus cough*)
Bitch pls

Got that from bleacher report :lol:

I don’t care where they get their shit from I’m the messenger bruh

- - - Updated - - -

You should worry when I start using Microsoft paint tactics

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so its certain he wants to leave? It will be hard to find new LB, but we can surely improve on him, in attacking phase he is great, but we could do better in defense. Imo he was the best when playing as wing back when he had three CBs behind him. Not saying he is trash, he is great player and it will hurt to loose him, but we cant force him to stay and its not a coincidence that we played Asa when defensive stability was needed. For me its really big disappointment I have followed this guy for 2 years before his transfer to Juve and always wanted him here.

We should have a look at left back from Monaco Jorge - seems like a next big name defensive LB.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If he goes anywhere it should be China or EPL where everything is inflated. But Marotta would happily sell anyone for three potatoes if they want to go, so...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yeah he is overrated for a while. Fantastic going forward and good at defending 1v1 but positioning is poor. The first and third Madrid goal were in large down to him from what I remember but he delivered a great cross to Higuain for our goal.
You don't remember well. Alex Sandro has nothing to do with Madrid's first goal and the third goal is definitely on Chiellini and Bonucci sleepwalking and not marking freaking Ronaldo!

Actually, Sandro was our best performer in that final and was the only one who kept running even when we were 3-1 down.

Oct 4, 2011
He has been so good for us for two seasons that at his worst this form this season (which is still better than asamoah at his best) wants people to sell him. He has a potential to be a great here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
even spazzolino can't make it look good :shifty:
IF we sell Alex Sandro and one of those players is supposed to replace him, i'd rather see a back 3 supported by Cuads and player X as wingbacks

Benatia---Caldara---Chiello
Barza-----Rugani---Höwedes

...Instead of playing two mediocre fullbacks just for the sake of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Too good. Won't happen. Some mediocre italian it is.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Maybe we could revive Darmian like De Sciglio. I like Spinazzola but he's more of a wingback imo. If we want to move De Sciglio to the left we could get Vrsaljko. I like him.

:beppe: likes former Serie A players that flopped abroad.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Maybe we could revive Darmian like De Sciglio. I like Spinazzola but he's more of a wingback imo. If we want to move De Sciglio to the left we could get Vrsaljko. I like him.

:beppe: likes former Serie A players that flopped abroad.
Best game MdS of the season, taking out the one he scored his first goal and more than 100 games in serie a, is still worst than Worst AS game... Darmian and MDS never ever would achieve AS level even if they start to doping right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)