Alex Sandro (54 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
you are getting annoying and you are getting on my nerves, suck a dick lmao
Why are you laughing if you are getting annoyed and getting mad. Also I ask simple question.

I have another question.
After Gigi retires I think Barzagli should be captain, he's more captain material then Chiellol and Cheesio. I won't ask you who you think should be captain.

Also Chiello is lucky we had Calciopoli, he needed a crippled Juve to become good. Ramos was legendary at a legendary club at a young age until the twilight of his career. I pick Ramos over Maldini too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why are you laughing if you are getting annoyed and getting mad. Also I ask simple question.

I have another question.
After Gigi retires I think Barzagli should be captain, he's more captain material then Chiellol and Cheesio. I won't ask you who you think should be captain.

Also Chiello is lucky we had Calciopoli, he needed a crippled Juve to become good. Ramos was legendary at a legendary club at a young age until the twilight of his career. I pick Ramos over Maldini too.
:shifty:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

I have another question.

WTF dude. I would take Ramos over Georgio to, but Maldini? That must be some good shit you are smoking today.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
excuse ban me if you want but this forum has got half fake fans who know nothing about juventus and have nothing to do with it dickheads.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF dude. I would take Ramos over Georgio to, but Maldini? That must be some good shit you are smoking today.
ITS SPELLED
G
I
O
R
G
I
O
LEARN HOW TO SPELL DUMBFUCK

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
excuse ban me if you want but this forum has got half fake fans who know nothing about juventus and have nothing to do with it $#@!heads.

- - - Updated - - -

ITS SPELLED
G
I
O
R
G
I
O
LEARN HOW TO SPELL DUMB$#@!
Go fuck yourself bitch. WTF is wrong with you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jeez lol. When will people learn to ignore Fr3sh in all football matters. A blind and deaf homeless guy would make more sense in anything footie related.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You guys realize Fresh is trolling right?

At least I hope you do.

- - - Updated - - -

And how is this DA chiello3 not banned for the constant insults?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)