Alex Sandro (23 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We'll sell this guy and reinvest those money into SMS. Yay or nay?
We should invest in SMS without selling this guy. We need to stop making sacrifices in one area to strengthen another. If we are really serious about overcoming that final hurdle, that ultimate hump, and finally winning the fucking CL, we need consistency. Make a pact to keep the best players for 3 years, and add to them. After that, everyone is free to pursue their dreams.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex Sandro wants Juventus exit? | Football Italia

Reports in Britain claim Alex Sandro wants to leave Juventus, who would be willing to sell for around €57m.

The Brazilian left-back was heavily linked with Chelsea in the summer, but the Bianconeri refused to even consider selling one of their star men.

However, the defender has had a patchy start to the season, which general manager Giuseppe Marotta put down to “personal issues”.

The Juve director insisted that Alex Sandro was “was in full agreement with the idea of remaining with us” over the summer, but the Daily Telegraph believes he wants to leave Turin.

The newspaper claims he has told the club that he wants to leave, and the Italian champions would do business for around £50m [€57m], with Chelsea the most likely suitors.

A January move would be unlikely given that difficulty in finding a replacement, but a transfer could well be done next summer.

While Juventus have denied that Alex Sandro is unhappy, their policy has always been not to hold players against their will.

Mar 10, 2009
Then we must get him back on form and convince him to stay. Worst case scenario is if we buckle under pressure and continue this pathetic trend we started since the sale of Vidal. Otherwise it'll be never ending.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Then we must get him back on form and convince him to stay. Worst case scenario is if we buckle under pressure and continue this pathetic trend we started since the sale of Vidal. Otherwise it'll be never ending.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this trend is already our policy, stated by the club. We will continue selling because we are s selling team.

The sooner people get this, the smoother the reality check

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Sadly what i think is dybala will go along with alex sandro and many more, juve cant keep good players they build for example pogba, why let him go? even zidane, why let him go?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Daily Telegraph believes...’ lmao how can people really believe this crap sometimes is beyond me, especially as we referring to british tabloids... :shifty: :rofl:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well, because sometimes dreams come true.
#vidal#pogba#bonucci
Can’t disagree with you on that matter tbh, but seriously now the news itself is just a click-bait, nothing new same old reports since before the Napoli game... i still believe that if he is to go next summer it will be because Juve probably will want to cash in rather than the players will, anyway i still maintain my stance that it has nothing to do with us forcing him to stay. As Hustini suggested, maybe soemthing happened meanwhile you can never know, but untill something official pops up everyone can just make assumptions based on him sitting out a couple of games, which could be down to many other personal issues than the fact he is unhappy for not leaving last summer as tuzzers keep on suggesting...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
'Daily Telegraph believes...’ lmao how can people really believe this crap sometimes is beyond me, especially as we referring to british tabloids... :shifty: :rofl:
lol srsly. just few days ago Marotta said that AS stayed because he agreed to stay, if he wanted out we would be happy to let go considering Marotta repeated so the whole summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)