Alex Sandro (39 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
asks yourselves this, who's gonna pay 50+ mill for a full back that is cup tied in the CL this January?

and more importantly who would we bring in? because there is fuck all decent full backs around who aren't CL tied

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Wasn't even mentioned in this video's post, he's so gone.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=facebook;2052992304727988]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/2052992304727988/[/video]

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
asks yourselves this, who's gonna pay 50+ mill for a full back that is cup tied in the CL this January?

and more importantly who would we bring in? because there is $#@! all decent full backs around who aren't CL tied
Who is talking about selling him midseason? That would be just idiotic.

Obvs We will see whats going on by endseason

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Interesting how the club has finally acknowledged that he has "personal issues" I wonder what that means and if it is going to come out publicly anytime. He's married and Brazillian so my guess is cheated with a transexual

Apr 29, 2006
Obviously we should keep him. Use his dip in form to tie him to a cheaper contract than promised before if possible, but :beppe: should make him believe we are 150% behind him and are doing it for his own good.

If PSG comes around offering 70+ m for a fullback ... Au revoir. I am sure the arabs will be penalized sooner or later.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who is talking about selling him midseason? That would be just idiotic.

Obvs We will see whats going on by endseason
the rumours mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

At least that means we should be properly paid
trust me if sandro wanted to join psg that badly marotta would happily let him go for free if it meant making the player happy

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You gotta support your boys when they're down.

Last year he was one of our very best, one of the best in the world. Patience is needed.

Hopefully a big second half is coming for this team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im all for supporting him if he really wants to stay. Marotta said that he was 100% in agreement to stay, so lets believe beppe for now.

summer will have the final say tho..and we will see the truth

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im all for supporting him if he really wants to stay. Marotta said that he was 100% in agreement to stay, so lets believe beppe for now.

summer will have the final say tho..and we will see the truth
What Im worry about Marotta's words is that he said Sandro WAS 100% in agreement... makes me wonder he is not now?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:lol:

Well who knows whats going on.

After cardifff, i dont know what to believe to be honest. Everything is kept so tightlipped that we will never know whats going on.

I dont know if sandro is having issues like beppe said, or if simply beppe talked to sandro to not make a fuss about what happened in the summer and let him handle the public relations until summer.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wonder what he meant by “personal issues”. Probably family related?
Morata had those "personal issues" in his 2nd year here, didnt score for months. but we do keep selling his brazilian buddies, 1st Lord Nanes, then Neto and DA, we even sold Gabriel Appelt. or hes mad Asa plays so much. just hope its something stupid like that and everything is ok with him and his family

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Keep him.. Believe in him.. Hopefully he'll go back to his form of last year. And when he does he'll repay the faith we had in him

We won't be selling him in January.. We only have Asamoah as a backup.. And that's not even a Lb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)