Alex Sandro (18 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You guys realize Fresh is trolling right?

At least I hope you do.

- - - Updated - - -

And how is this DA chiello3 not banned for the constant insults?
I also wonder why is it allowed to troll new members or provoke them? Great way to greet new members by trolling them. :tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I also wonder why is it allowed to troll new members or provoke them? Great way to greet new members by trolling them. :tup:
He might be even serious, he's weird when it comes to his football opinions. While I don't think trolling new members is great, I gotta say how he handled the situation is quite scary as he cursed on pretty much every single post. Way to aggressive stance, probably way too young too.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He might be even serious, he's weird when it comes to his football opinions. While I don't think trolling new members is great, I gotta say how he handled the situation is quite scary as he cursed on pretty much every single post. Way to aggressive stance, probably way too young too.
Why start this type of crap with a new member who's only apparent 'mistake' was to praise Chiellini? The guy was as provoked as it can get... let's be real now, he was praising a Juventus legend and this is the normal type of response you expect to get on a Juventus related forum? Seriously now? Ofc the guy lost it, not that i agree with this type of behaviour but he did have circumstances here....

Anyway... doesn't matter what i say in the end, is just that trolling new members ain't alright at all.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why start this type of crap with a new member who's only apparent 'mistake' was to praise Chiellini? The guy was as provoked as it can get... let's be real now, he was praising a Juventus legend and this is the normal type of response you expect to get on a Juventus related forum? Seriously now? Ofc the guy lost it, not that i agree with this type of behaviour but he did have circumstances here....

Anyway... doesn't matter what i say in the end, is just that trolling new members ain't alright at all.
Read Fresh's posts when it comes to football. I surely wouldn't say he's trolling. :D No offense to the guy, though.

Chiellini is a brilliant player and surely a Juve legend. Arguing against that is just nonsense either way. What he has done here is nothing short of incredible.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dude was new on the forum what are you even talking about lol? You really think everyone gets along instantly with the cheap american humour out here?
Eh. You are right but partially.

In the end it's just an opinion. Some may rate a player, some may not. Sometimes the difference is huge and I've seen it way too many times. Despite of what you think about X player, you surely can't be a bitch about it and curse your way through.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Eh. You are right but partially.

In the end it's just an opinion. Some may rate a player, some may not. Sometimes the difference is huge and I've seen it way too many times. Despite of what you think about X player, you surely can't be a bitch about it and curse your way through.
I get your point and i cant disagree on that matter but the fact itself that Fresh is an experienced member he should be aware of avoiding this type of shit tbh, especially with new members....that is what bothers me here, i usually have a good laugh on tuz reading Fresh's posts and i coudnt care less about his oppinions overall, just that on this occasion he did cross a line with his provocations. (regardless if he was serious or trolling)

--------------------
@Hustini, i really didn't know where he is from, doesn't even matter tbh....this type of troll-humour all originated from the same place.

-----

Anyway, i dont want to get myself more involved on this matter than i should, i made my statements and got my answears. Do as you believe is right!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Woah easy there guys. I just got berated because I said Ramos is more prolific then Chiello and now niggas trying to ban me.

To put things straight Chiellini is one of my all time favs, I like him and love him more than the likes of Cannavaro, Nesta, Maldini, everyone basically. But im not biased enough to pretend he's product of Juve bad juju in finals and Ramos is prolific as fuck. is facts niggas

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
i suggest we ban @Fr3sh for a month. will teach him a lesson
@DAiDEViL would go to a hunger strike if mod does it

Lets put a warning to some members like in a cigarette pack hahaha... Seriously only love for Fresh, maybe not too much football opinion respect but a tons of love for him

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL would go to a hunger strike if mod does it

Lets put a warning to some members like in a cigarette pack hahaha... Seriously only love for Fresh, maybe not too much football opinion respect but a tons of love for him
Nah, said it time and time again, if you manage to get banned on tuz - you deserve it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)