Alex Sandro (61 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sandro might cost less next summer if we disappoint in the CL.

Also, I don't see much difference between letting him go now or letting him go next year. In either case we'll be weaker and have lots of money to fund our next moves. The only difference I see is 'let's try to keep him one more year it might win us the next CL' which I don't see happening unless we buy big this summer... and I don't see it happening so far, we've been linked with good players at best.
Dude one player per season is............ but still bearable 2 or more?!? That's like killing any chance we have.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Other that those times that we've actually kept them of course. In recent history we've only sold Vidal and Pogba.
Oh you mean Pre-Calciopoli? I'm not even taking that into account because this is a new club at this point with totally different (transfer) moves.

Do you know how many people laughed when they talked about Pogba leaving rumors? Everyone. The same people called everyone who thought different morons because :gsol: we're not a selling club :gsol: and it happened the same with Vidal. We sold Coman too (and I don't mind that). So yes, we let our strongest position, midfield, fall apart and become our weakest spot. So either way once we became a strong force we've been selling our best players. We also build a name for Morata who went away.

Also, some are mentioning how we don't want to sell but players ask to leave. They make it sound 'good' which it ain't. It can't be good when your best players are asking to leave, it just proves we're not a top club capable of keeping their players.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Other that those times that we've actually kept them of course. In recent history we've only sold Vidal and Pogba.

You really need to up your understanding on the word "fact".
we let Tevez go for free the seaon he did 25+ goals for us. Where he could have been sold for 30m without problems but we let him go for free.
Or like when we gifted Llorente to that spanish team and the next year they sold him in Premier for 8-9m.
Or how about Morata? I know we coudn't do much but still we loss one of our top players.
We got lucky with Sandro and Alves do you remember who we had before? Uncle Pat on his third leg which costed us the game with Bayern and Lichsteiner. Over his best form. With Heart problems and 33years old when his only merit was running up and down like a steam-train.

If we let Sandro go we'll need someone to replace him+Spinazzola and 2 more players on the right flank.
Plus a big midfielder. Because I dunno if you realize but this year was a pure miracle/chance that Khedira never had a serious injury. Marchisio is declining with that terrible knee injury he had. The only reliable one is Pjanic. But that's it. Behind them Sturaro-Rincon and Lemina......... do I need to say more?

If we manged to keep everyone we only had to replace Lichsteiner and maybe Asamoah with Spinazzola.
Sell deadweight like Rincon and Lemina and bring in a young and strong Midfielder like Tolisso and Fabinho.
And if we wanted look for a winger on either side. Easier on Cuadrado's side.
But now without Alves and if Sandro and Bonny leave what will we do? how much should we spend to replace them?
The best players to add are already gone or so.
We signed Betancour so one less spot for extra ue players.

If we sell Sandro and maybe Bonucci things looks really grim for us

- - - Updated - - -

So in the recent years
Tevez
Vidal
Coman
Pogba
Morata
Alves

All this in the past 3 season. when is it enough?

Jun 6, 2015
Oh you mean Pre-Calciopoli? I'm not even taking that into account because this is a new club at this point with totally different (transfer) moves.

Do you know how many people laughed when they say Pogba leaving rumors? Everyone. The same people called everyone who thought different morons because :gsol: we're not a selling club :gsol: and it happened the same with Vidal. We sold Coman too (and I don't mind that). So yes, we let our strongest position, midfield, fall apart and become our weakest spot. So either way once we became a strong force we've been selling our best players. We also build a name for Morata who went away.

Also, some are mentioning how we don't want to sell but players ask to leave. They make it sound 'good' which it ain't. It can't be good when your best players are asking to leave, it just proves we're not a top club capable of keeping their players.
My original point was that it's stupid to say people are fooling themselves because they don't share your view of he situation. The amount of differing information we get gives people the chance to see and believe whatever they want to by picking the information that fits their view of things. This is seen in pretty much everything nowadays even more so in things where a lot is based on opinions like in politics or sports.

I'm not a big believer in absolutes and certainly don't like terms like selling club or a buying club. These terms are just simplistic as every club sells and buys players to some degree. I'm not even saying that Alex Sandro will stay but some people are using this situation to go full on drama queen right now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My original point was that it's stupid to say people are fooling themselves because they don't share your view of he situation. The amount of differing information we get gives people the chance to see and believe whatever they want to by picking the information that fits their view of things. This is seen in pretty much everything nowadays even more so in things where a lot is based on opinions like in politics or sports.

I'm not a big believer in absolutes and certainly don't like terms like selling club or a buying club. These terms are just simplistic as every club sells and buys players to some degree. I'm not even saying that Alex Sandro will stay but some people are using this situation to go full on drama queen right now.
Fair enough.

Oh and of course there's gonna be drama. It's a summer mercato + Tuz. That's like a killer combo. :p But you surely understand why it happens, though, it's nothing but a huge let down in case do we end up selling Sandro who's a brilliant player. Not just that but we'll surely replace him with someone worse and invest the money elsewhere. Kinda depressing to see such moves when we were hitting the CL final, and even after reaching it, it seems our transfer moves aren't any different to a couple of years ago, seeing how we're linked with anyone but star players which we badly need, plus, we also look into offers we get for our best players. :boh: Let's see what happens till September.

Jun 6, 2015
Fair enough.

Oh and of course there's gonna be drama. It's a summer mercato + Tuz. That's like a killer combo. :p But you surely understand why it happens, though, it's nothing but a huge let down in case do we end up selling Sandro who's a brilliant player. Not just that but we'll surely replace him with someone worse and invest the money elsewhere. Kinda depressing to see such moves when we were hitting the CL final, and even after reaching it, it seems our transfer moves aren't any different to a couple of years ago, seeing how we're linked with anyone but star players which we badly need, plus, we also look into offers we get for our best players. :boh: Let's see what happens till September.
:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
did juve give chelsea permission to talk to the players' agent, or is it just an other recycled 'news'?
Here's what TS (Juve based paper) says about this:

They offered 60 and we said no. That 'no' can turn into 'yes' if one of these two things happen:

1) he says he wants to leave
2) they offer 70mln

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Here's what TS (Juve based paper) says about this:

They offered 60 and we said no. That 'no' can turn into 'yes' if one of these two things happen:

1) he says he wants to leave
2) they offer 70mln
and they also say that we won't sell unless sandy asks to leave. it's the latest marotta interview all over again, with some speculated numbers. (no one confirmed the offer of 60m, and it's only fantasy football that juve would only accept 70m. my guess is that marotta would sell any of our players for 60m, bar dybala.)

anyway, no real news since like 2-3 weeks now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If he leaves, you better believe that we'll invest that money on a WC player.

Sold Vidal - bought Sandro (who was already one of the best LB's in the game)

Sold Morata bought Pjanić

Sold Pogba bought Higuaín

Expect a similar pattern to follow if Sandro is sold.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

No doubt about that. I surely expect a big name to come out of it. However I know we're NOT gonna invest a lot into our LB spot. I believe we'd use majority of the money, if not all, and buy a winger.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Sold Morata bought Pjanić

Trying hard to put these guys at ease i see

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
bernardeschi might be our 'big name' this summer

oh, well
Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Trying hard to put these guys at ease i see
Just laying down the facts :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt about that. I surely expect a big name to come out of it. However I know we're NOT gonna invest a lot into our LB spot. I believe we'd use majority of the money, if not all, and buy a winger.
I expect us to atleast try hard to get Nainggolan even though it's unlikely.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we have decided to sell Sandro , then I think the board sees it as another market opportunity and they probably already have a name in mind which we might decide to reinvest the money on. If we have decided to sell that is. That's my take on this.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So we're waiting for AS Decision whether he wants to leave. Even then, we won't accept anything under €70m. So bidding starts at that. :beppe: not messing about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)