Alex Sandro (19 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I know I’m gonna catch some shit for this but if the offer goes above 70 mil I would sell him and start Spinazzola use that 70 toward some other quality. Spinazzola is great and is ours and only 23

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :howler: Delusion at its finest. Spinazolla is nowhere near that level. Just cuz he had a solid season at an over performing Atalanta team and is a versatile player doesn't suddenly make him an outstanding player. He has a long way to go before being considered a starter for this Juventus. We aren't Fiorentina or Lazio ffs!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:lol: :howler: Delusion at its finest. Spinazolla is nowhere near that level. Just cuz he had a solid season at an over performing Atalanta team and is a versatile player doesn't suddenly make him an outstanding player. He has a long way to go before being considered a starter for this Juventus. We aren't Fiorentina or Lazio ffs!
You serious and I’m delusional. Here’s the reality Spinazzola is just as good and some aspects of his game better. Also cost us a quarter of Sandro and let’s not forget we paid about 28 mil for Sandro 70 or more is a huge windfall and we could use that money to shore up other spots

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You serious and I’m delusional. Here’s the reality Spinazzola is just as good and some aspects of his game better. Also cost us a quarter of Sandro and let’s not forget we paid about 28 mil for Sandro 70 or more is a huge windfall and we could use that money to shore up other spots

PLEASE, tell me you arent referring to Sandro when you say the bolded bit. For love of all things holy, you cannot be this out of touch with reality-.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep believing man. You must be pretty high on life if you believe that monumental piece of BS you just wrote. Shore up other spots with 70 million? Which players are we gonna get? Oh wait, you must also be endorsing the acquisitions of players like Darmian and De Sciglio :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)