Alex Sandro (49 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Do you even read? I was mentioning the sponsorships as a part from the whole income...

Juventus lacks bigger, lucrative sponsorships so they can provide better wages for the players and compete with the top clubs... try to figure this out and dont be ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely agree... thank you.
Now,DO YOU EVEN READ MY POST???????? I wasn't referring about the CONSTANT sponsors of CHELSEA,Hello!!!!.I was referring to the fact that ,especially in these two years due to our income money ,ONLY from UEFA,not to mention other sources ,we,as Juve are capable to match Chelsea in the salary offers to a players.As simple as that.Do you understand now?Count the figures.It will help you.THESE TWO YEARS and there is no reason that pattern not to be followed next year and year after...... As simplest as this.

- - - Updated - - -

You aren't going to get the big sponsorship deals as long as we keep selling our top players. No global fan gives two shits about the likes of Sturaro and Rincon, but people like players like Dybala, Pjanic, and Buffon. Global superstars attract sponsorship. A strong league also helps immensely.

Now, if you go ahead and sell a Sandro to replace him with two scrubs, two epic douchecunts in De Sciglio and Darmian, no one outside of Italy (maybe not even in Italy itself) is going to give two turtle shits about your team.
Very true..

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
its not about money i really believe it's not about the money.

Because if that was the case we could've easily sold Pogba last season and signed a replacement for 30-40 mil max and used the rest of that money to raise our star players salaries (either ways we'll have a huge extra cash to easily raise players wages) but instead we splashed 90 mil on higuain alone so that directly says that we don't really have a money problem but rather a management problem.

People talk about premier league money but look at faaar smaller clubs than us (Atletico Madrid for example) they dictate who among their players want to keep and who to sell. When they said no to selling griezmann he stays.

Bayern were in a similar situation with their star players. But as long as we have "Mr. Players are free to leave" we won't have stability in this club "ever".

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I came to the point where i just dont care. He is left back afterall. If we can replace him properly and strenghten other positions at the same time then well it will be okay.

Though i gotta say I love this guy and will cheer for him wherever he goes.

Aug 2, 2005
Yes, practically this.

But what a difficult situation.

To be honest we are punching above our weight in the CL. We are having the luck of getting great deals for players like dybala and sandro, but when the world discover that we found a gem, is not sustainable for us to keep them because we cant win the CL and we cant pay top absurd wages.

On top of that serie A is a no mans land and well...

At this rate it will be difficult to get to the next step, as our economy is limiting us hardcore
what Bayren does in this case?
The league their is no better than Italy.. Stadiums income? not sure if Bayren is at better position.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I came to the point where i just dont care. He is left back afterall. If we can replace him properly and strenghten other positions at the same time then well it will be okay.

Though i gotta say I love this guy and will cheer for him wherever he goes.
My prediction, we will sign a player like Darmian for 30 mil and another 25-30 mil for Mattia De Sciglio and there you go with Sandro's money.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
My prediction, we will sign a player like Darmian for 30 mil and another 25-30 mil for Mattia De Sciglio and there you go with Sandro's money.
Well you are probably right and i would hate it but what supporters like us can do? We like the guy but its mgmt who makes the choices if they sell then they probably have some reasoning to it.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Talking about selling and Sandro -

As much as I dislike Real Madrid, you gotta give it to them they know their shit. 2012-2017, SF, SF, won it, SF, won, won.

They always been good, but they seem to sell their scrap and know what they are doing. Its worth mentioning they sold Higuain and Özil im 2013 after "only" reaching Then SF for some years then suddenly they won it the year after. My point is thay they know what theyre doing, and they are the perfect example of how to be succesful in the CL.

Offcourse they also have a sick amount of luck often (especially in finals), but theyre doing the right thing when it comes to business. Getting rid of scraps and buy more world class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)