Alex Sandro (43 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wouldn't take it that far.
Every year is the same with us, and that's because of our shitty policy.

Do you see another top team which sells so many top players every consecutive Summer? Why do we let them go ao easily? Why do they ask to leave in the first place?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Every year is the same with us, and that's because of our shitty policy.

Do you see another top team which sells so many top players every consecutive Summer? Why do we let them go ao easily? Why do they ask to leave in the first place?
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the policy either. I think Marotta thinks the way forward for this club is to keep the money circulating. And while I don't like the policy it's hard to argue with the teams he has built.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the policy either. I think Marotta thinks the way forward for this club is to keep the money circulating. And while I don't like the policy it's hard to argue with the teams he has built.
True, but getting 3/4 new starting players every season has it's tolls too.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
True, but getting 3/4 new starting players every season has it's tolls too.
Absolutely, possibly on the final step to being the very best for one season instead of among the best constantly. Also for me it makes it harder to connect to the team, if it has mostly new faces every season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Absolutely, possibly on the final step to being the very best for one season instead of among the best constantly. Also for me it makes it harder to connect to the team, if it has mostly new faces every season.
exactly why we haven't won CL in 22 fuckin years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If we sell him we are officially the only club in the unique position of the middle, between the elite ones and average ones.
Right in the fuckin purgatory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)