Alex Sandro (37 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
So pretty, brother. I hadn't seen much of him before we were linked to him... at which point I scoured the Utube, and found this clip among others. He's a gem, no doubt about it.

I love that he's still such a responsible player, despite those marauding runs. Great balance. Great in the tackle, strong on the ball -- particularly for somebody with that level of technique. You can see that he's really getting comfortable in our setup, the interplay/understanding with his new teammates is getting more and more fluid each week. His service has been great the past few matches, too.

Has totally had that left flank on lock down the past couple weeks. Lock. Down. He will be a consistently dominant player, imo, and it's so exciting to get him signed long term at this age -- given the need for new quality after the exodus, and the revolving door of rubbish that we've had at LB since the scandal. (minus the legendary Patrice, of course).

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
So pretty, brother. I hadn't seen much of him before we were linked to him... at which point I scoured the Utube, and found this clip among others. He's a gem, no doubt about it.

I love that he's still such a responsible player, despite those marauding runs. Great balance. Great in the tackle, strong on the ball -- particularly for somebody with that level of technique. You can see that he's really getting comfortable in our setup, the interplay/understanding with his new teammates is getting more and more fluid each week. His service has been great the past few matches, too.

Has totally had that left flank on lock down the past couple weeks. Lock. Down. He will be a consistently dominant player, imo, and it's so exciting to get him signed long term at this age -- given the need for new quality after the exodus, and the revolving door of rubbish that we've had at LB since the scandal. (minus the legendary Patrice, of course).
:tup: he's worth what was paid, definitely. Also he doesn't seem to be the short-tempered-bad-decision-maker-with-a-peanut-for-a-brain kind of Brazilian like Melo. Doesn't mean he isn't tough.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another beastly game. He's adapted so well to the team now and has almost certainly made himself a starter IMO. So strong and the ball, great link up with his fellow left-sided players. And his crosses are straight poison, breh

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Another beastly game. He's adapted so well to the team now and has almost certainly made himself a starter IMO. So strong and the ball, great link up with his fellow left-sided players. And his crosses are straight poison, breh
Did you see how he did a 270° turn straight from pes/fifa near our penaltybox, into a foul or he'd been past 3 lazio players and clear down the flank ? And he's can keep his spring speed up for quite a distance,like licht but faster, and he can do it all the time.

That skill on the ball to get past players and cross, so awesome

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
His technique is awesome.He is so strong.His passing skills are immaculate.Must become a regular starter.I think that the yellow he got yesterday was a bit harsh decision.Was a foul but not for a yellow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Danilo is not failing, he has been injured. Also Danilo is better offensively, he will score more and assist fair bit when he is injury free. Also his coach is Benitez, poor guy...

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Lol, Madrid fans don't like him. The guys I talked with says that Carvajal is better and that Danilo is like a worse Marcelo. Good in attack but can't defend.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and his biggest problem, he is too much out of position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Carvajal is very good, but there is no end to how spoilt and cluelessly knee-jerk Real fans are. Yeah Danilo is offensive fullback, but he isn't useless defending, just moaning for heck of it. Same fans who boo Ronaldo if he doesnt score in couple of games.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Don't know. Never liked Carvajal, I think he the weakest link in RM first 11. Guy is ok at everything, but doesn't excel in any aspect of game. But hey, they played Arbeloa on the right and sometimes on the left ffs. I don't mean he is bad, but it's RM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)