Alex Sandro (70 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You don't see performances like these from fullbacks very often so it's always a pleasant surprise. He was everywhere, tackling, passing, crossing, defending like a wall.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Those crosses :tuttosport:.

Also he's a resourceful, smart and strong player. Defenders don't know how to handle him.

This guy is an example of a player we need during transfer windows. Pay for quality. Don't waste money on Zaza type of players.
exactly.

Alex Sandro is turning to be a pretty exciting signing and what we really needed to balance our team. When cuadrado is on...ALL our effort go to the righ side of the field and that made us umbalanced.

With Sandro, we not only balance our attack on both sides.... but Pogba has a skilled partner to link to on the wings. Evra is not bad..but i think that Evra´s biggest asset is his experience and defensive awareness.

Sandro´s age and easyness to go forward helps Pogba a lot.

Especially since allegri insists on starting Mandzu
Is not like morata will not be able to profit from Sandro too.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
exactly.

Alex Sandro is turning to be a pretty exciting signing and what we really needed to balance our team. When cuadrado is on...ALL our effort go to the righ side of the field and that made us umbalanced.

With Sandro, we not only balance our attack on both sides.... but Pogba has a skilled partner to link to on the wings. Evra is not bad..but i think that Evra´s biggest asset is his experience and defensive awareness.

Sandro´s age and easyness to go forward helps Pogba a lot.

Is not like morata will not be able to profit from Sandro too.
Well mandzu will benefit most of all. Morata tends to drop deep and linger from outside, as for mandz well we all know how he needs to be fed and that silver spoon will be courtesy of sandro

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm not sure if you're serious, but still...

A world cup winner for free.

A 300+ % profit on Vidal.
that world cup winner is unavailable for like 60% of the matches. (btw khedira's performances are pleasant surprises for me. i expected him to choke badly, but he brings balance - when he's available. he could be a decent squad player - too bad we have nobody to regularly replace vidal's skillset as a starter, and that's on beppe, too)

kudos to beppe for the vidal purchase, but juve made him a wc player then sold him for peanuts.

Apr 9, 2015
When we bought Alex Sandro a lot of people said Danilo was much better.

Now Alex Sandro is motm against City, meanwhile Danilo is the worst player rb in RM squad. :D

Great job yesterday. He has a lot of similarities with Lichtsteiner. Good in his defensive tasks, stamina, makes a lot of meters, not really skilled but he has the basic skills. The big difference is het het can CROSS and he can pass his oppenent better.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
You don't see performances like these from fullbacks very often so it's always a pleasant surprise. He was everywhere, tackling, passing, crossing, defending like a wall.

Indeed, especially being so calm and confident. Credit goes to Max though, he did the right job not rushing him since day one.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I though he was money thrown at the toilet amirite guise lmoa
This guy was never money down the toilet. And I don't think anybody here felt that way at the time of signing him. He was and is a great signing. What was questioned was priority, and allocation of resources from the budget for a position that was secondary to the AM.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

Absolutely. We've been using the 3-5-2 (or variations of it) for years now and I don't think I ever remember a wingback of ours being so good. He was everywhere. He made Navas and Sagna look like chumps all night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 50)