Alex Sandro (31 Viewers)

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
We are lucky to have both him and Evra.

Apart from his first couple of months, Evra has not put a foot wrong for us. I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but when I see Evra on that teamsheet, I am completely confident there will be no mistakes from the left side. Evra guarantees you a 7/10 every game, which may sound like a criticism, but it isn't. Chiellini or Bonucci can have 10/10 games, but also 4/10 games (Bonucci a lot less recently though). Evra might not always be a game changer, but he'll never let you down.

As for Alex Sandro, this guy will be the best LB in the world for the next few years. Going forward he's absolutely unreal, and tonight he showed just how good he can be defensively. If we played Barça tomorrow, I'd want Evra in there, but that's not a knock on Alex Sandro, I honestly wouldn't swap him for any other LB.

Having Evra toward the end of his career, bringing his experience, and Alex Sandro right before he hits absolute beast mode is the perfect scenario.

As Sandro himself has said:

Evra has always been a reference point for me. He always will be. There’s no rivalry, even though we play the same position and I don’t think we’ll play together.

I have a lot to learn, and of course I also have a lot to learn from him.
Cronios must be on cloud nine, left-back is one of our most secure positions :flag1:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We had a course about it in my engineering master. Called "materials knowledge" if i litterally translate it

You have plastic and elastic reforming of material. The elastic zone is the one wich will revert to its original shape, doing that ALOT can have its wear and tear tho
The plastic zone means you stretched a material beyond its elastic zone, and will permanently alter its shape or form

Like a rubber band that you stretch too far, and will be longer in a rested state, with possibly a few cracks.

We basically learned you shouldnt overstretch the anus or vagina.

Now whilst a vagina is much more elastic and can even recover from considerable agony, like childbirth, overstretching the anus leaves a permanent issue.

According to a former gay classmate, a commen surgery for active homosexuals, is to repair the tightness of the anus, because if it gets to much abuse, the constrictor will be to damaged and you wont be able to hold up your bowl movement

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Girls who are into anal fisting and inserting foreign objects (im absolutely not talking about @Osman here) into themselves, simply stretch the muscle far beyond what it should do.
Not all girls can manage that without tearing up the place. Those who can are as tight as "yo momma's vagina".

I prefer a tight fit pussy, and i'm not interested into anal.

We had a course about it in my engineering master. Called "materials knowledge" if i litterally translate it

You have plastic and elastic reforming of material. The elastic zone is the one wich will revert to its original shape, doing that ALOT can have its wear and tear tho
The plastic zone means you stretched a material beyond its elastic zone, and will permanently alter its shape or form

Like a rubber band that you stretch too far, and will be longer in a rested state, with possibly a few cracks.

We basically learned you shouldnt overstretch the anus or vagina.

Now whilst a vagina is much more elastic and can even recover from considerable agony, like childbirth, overstretching the anus leaves a permanent issue.

According to a former gay classmate, a commen surgery for active homosexuals, is to repair the tightness of the anus, because if it gets to much abuse, the constrictor will be to damaged and you wont be able to hold up your bowl movement
Have you tried rimming? Very fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)