Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
my favorite transfer of the summer, and considering there were additions like Dybala and already a player like Evra playing in his position. motherfuckin Tank.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
fits like a glove :D

...while we are at it...would you still do sharon stone? :boh:
all them new parts she bought make her almost like new i guess.
I think you do her just to say you did Sharon Stone... But you make sure you do anal, unless you're @Zacheryah and your girth is too big... Speaking of Zach's immense girth, I mean, people get fisted in the ass, shove wine bottles, and other enormous things up their asses... I'm sure with proper prep Zach's girlfriend could take his girth... :shifty:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think you do her just to say you did Sharon Stone... But you make sure you do anal, unless you're @Zacheryah and your girth is too big... Speaking of Zach's immense girth, I mean, people get fisted in the ass, shove wine bottles, and other enormous things up their asses... I'm sure with proper prep Zach's girlfriend could take his girth... :shifty:
pretty much what i was thinking :lol: :p

and yes - she should give it a try @ZacheryahsGirlfriend

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Girls who are into anal fisting and inserting foreign objects (im absolutely not talking about @Osman here) into themselves, simply stretch the muscle far beyond what it should do.
Not all girls can manage that without tearing up the place. Those who can are as tight as "yo momma's vagina".

I prefer a tight fit pussy, and i'm not interested into anal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)