Alex Sandro (41 Viewers)

3Star

Nov 13, 2012
Marcelo and Alaba says hi. Alaba has been outstanding for years now. Even if he's currently a CB.
Shittttt I totally forgot about Alaba seeing as he doesnt play LB currently, Alaba is one player I highly rated, facts of the matter Alaba can play anyone bar Defensive Mid.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
City wanted to sign A.Sandro last mercato & offered him 5m/year to join for free in June but he rejected & opted for an imminent move. #GdS

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventus is far more appealing than Shitty and the only way players would choose that ridiculous club is if they were offered premium salaries. In this case even this wasn't enough. Tells a lot about Sandro's prirorities, winning trophies as opposed to getting fat paycheck. Respect.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventus is far more appealing than Shitty and the only way players would choose that ridiculous club is if they were offered premium salaries. In this case even this wasn't enough. Tells a lot about Sandro's prirorities, winning trophies as opposed to getting fat paycheck. Respect.
no.
actually that is wahat you and ur marotta dick sucking bias thinks

what is closer to the truth is that sandro most likely wanted to make sure that the club that put him on the scene gets paid, leaving a club on a free specially after they propulsed ur career is a serius yahudi move (sorry ma jeuw homebois) and sandro has more integrity than that. So he decided to leave on the last season of his contract and let porto take care of business and so they did. juve bought sandro at a price that porto thought was appropirate which was of course expensive and juve paid. simple as that.

pardon the shit gramar im pretty runk at the moment and even with my inebriated state i can still hold view a more ovjective view trhan u, shame on u man, shame on u.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
no.
actually that is wahat you and ur marotta dick sucking bias thinks

what is closer to the truth is that sandro most likely wanted to make sure that the club that put him on the scene gets paid, leaving a club on a free specially after they propulsed ur career is a serius yahudi move (sorry ma jeuw homebois) and sandro has more integrity than that. So he decided to leave on the last season of his contract and let porto take care of business and so they did. juve bought sandro at a price that porto thought was appropirate which was of course expensive and juve paid. simple as that.

pardon the shit gramar im pretty runk at the moment and even with my inebriated state i can still hold view a more ovjective view trhan u, shame on u man, shame on u.
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)