Alex Sandro (237 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2015/-alex-sandro-the-only-way-is-up-.php
The only way is up

“Juventus aren’t used to finding themselves in their current league position, but we’ll improve and show what we’re capable of producing out on the pitch. Our recent victories over Empoli and Torino were very important. The Italian league is a very tough one, every opponent represents a real challenge, and the division’s prestige continues to grow year on year.”

Derby day delight

“We were very happy at getting the win and I was delighted with my assist for Juan. We’re a very strong group and the most important thing in the derby was coming away with the three points.”

Upcoming tests

“It will be a tough game against the Rossoneri, we need to win and put in a great performance. We can’t allow my fellow countryman Luiz Adriano space in which to operate. We’re doing well in Europe and have a crucial clash with Manchester City coming up. We must be focused because we want to get through to the next round as group winners.”

Team-mates

“I’ve spent the most time with Neto. He’s also Brazilian and helps me understand what’s being said whilst also teaching me Italian. Dybala is the one who’s caught my eye, he’s a great finisher and has what it takes to become one of the best players in the world within a few years.”

Living the dream

“I’m really living my dream here. It’s fantastic to be at Juventus, playing at Juventus Stadium gives you a real boost and makes you feel at home.”

Inspirations

“If I think about Juventus’ history the names of Nedved and Rui Barros come to mind, while I’m currently playing alongside one of my role models, Patrice Evra. My true inspiration, however, can only be found within myself, thanks to the strength that my family gives me.”
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Must start. Total force on his flank, owning it and freeing Pogba to focus centrally.

He constantly road runned that hairy coyote Cerci :delpiero: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Evra is still the better player imo.
Nah, Evra was owned by Cerci on speed few times before he was subbed out too.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Patrice was off form early. Leaving all sorts of space for Cerci, and as Os said, he couldn't really keep up today.

As for Alex Sandro... Yes, please! Thought he was excellent, great to know we have 2 quality LBs to do the job!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #815
    I'm so fuckin' glad we got him. Never thought we could get him because of how Porto sell well their players.

:tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    evra had one bad day...
    Ok lets ignore this bad day, in a team that lacks attacking option and creativity, why shouldnt Sandro who basically shows he is a one man wrecking crew on his flank to start ahead of a conservative Evra who can barely beat his man, let alone beat multiple like the younger option. He assists and creates from his flank, needed more so when you have a Lichtsteiner on field who crosses to the goalie or on the legs of first defender in other side.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Evra will continue to start in the league and in the CL games because he is a rock solid defender.
    sandro will come in if we are chasing a result and need more attacking power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 211)