Alex Sandro (57 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I really don't get why we are not using him. In the current formation the left back is supposed to be our outlet on the left going forward. Evra has been solid defensively but he offers very little going forward, which means that our attacking moves are very onedimensional (cuadrado). Alex Sandro would be perfect to offer that extra going forward. He plays two games where he is clearly one of the best performers and then he is benched. Other than he's attacking qualities he also has that grinta that has been missing since Vidal and Tevez left. Set Alex Sandro free and stop being a pussy Allegri.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is sorta concerning though at his limited playing time and to an extent Dybala's.

Still acclimating to Allegri's tactics? :boh:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is sorta concerning though at his limited playing time and to an extent Dybala's.

Still acclimating to Allegri's tactics? :boh:
Dybala has played quite a lot imo. we have played 8 matches in Serie A so far, Dybala was a starter in 4 + 3 times came in as a sub. in CL, he started 1 game and came in as a sub in the other. also was subbed in in the SC. so hasnt played in only one game so far, away at Genoa. on top of that, he has played the most games and most minutes out of our 4 strikers this season.

i wish Alex Sandro and Rugani would get more playing time though. i guess that will come eventually too, like with Morata last year

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
you mean in a 442? i doubt he'll ever play there
Could be a thought though. I remember him playing on the same flank as Evra but further up the pitch. Sandro and Cuadrado on the wings might make us a little less predictable, which I'm worried about later in the season although maybe I'm still scarred by the Krasic effect.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'd be interested to see more of him on the left of a flat midfield four.
sandro deserves his spot and deserves more playing time at this point but with evra and asamoah there is no reason to give him the playing time he needs to shine unless in 4 4 2 or 4 3 1 2 or we can bench evra and make place for him I'm convinced rugani has the same problem as sandro we have three of defenders and all of them are ready and even called up to NT i think if we want to keep him and he stays to his form we should reject evra in the next season or may be Allegri should sub sandro off i really cant find a way for this guy and see him as starter unless doesnt give timeto evra for playing...
he will plenty of chances to show his worth in coppa if allegri puts him and rugani as starter.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I can see whyAllegri isn't playing him. Our team is all over the place and we haven't been solid enough. Evra has played well and I think Allegri wants to go with tried and tested at the back until our form improves.

Once we get a run of results and play better I'm sure he will play more but just now probably isn't the time to integrate someone else new given that we are doing that in midfield and attack already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)