Alex Sandro (27 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pure class, he bossed the left side of the pitch. also shame on the whole team as our left back was our most dangerous player in attack until cuadrado was subbed in.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Retarded that this guy didn't start tonight. Was fantastic against Chievo, and now sits on the bench for two full-games for Evra who got a red-card against Roma. Yep, let's reward Evra for basically guaranteeing we lose to Roma, by playing him 90+ in both games after his suspension.

What the heck happened to squad rotation. We played 4 days ago. We better fucking start this guy and Dybala on Wednesday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I guess Allegri did not want to put it too many new faces from the City game understandable but this role would not have disrupted that much.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Retarded that this guy didn't start tonight. Was fantastic against Chievo, and now sits on the bench for two full-games for Evra who got a red-card against Roma. Yep, let's reward Evra for basically guaranteeing we lose to Roma, by playing him 90+ in both games after his suspension.

What the heck happened to squad rotation. We played 4 days ago. We better fucking start this guy and Dybala on Wednesday.
Relax. We're gonna see a lot of this guy, trust me.

He's probably just going through some fine-tuning in training right now. Also, Evra was really good against Man City so I do understand Allegri for wanting to reward Patrice with a starting place today. And Evra also has a lot of experience and knows Serie-A better, so today Evra was the "safe" option. We simply had to win, and Allegri wanted assurances.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

What the heck happened to squad rotation. We played 4 days ago. We better $#@!ing start this guy and Dybala on Wednesday.
And we will. We had many new faces starting today - Evra did great against City and Allegri looked for guarantees to win this game. Evra did great today - Sandro will get his games soon enough..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I would start Sandro for sure...finally the ball has come back from the orbit for our LB to actually cross it. Thank you Molinaro!

Mar 30, 2006
Since Sandro and Evra are both playing great I wonder if we could try playing one of them at rightback since Licht is out of form. It might not be their natural position so might affect them cutting back to cross on the left foot but still will have their solid defensive play and form. It does not really matter who we try but it might end up being our best fullback situation at this time if it works out. Plus whoever is on the right could just work with Cuadrado so it would help the offensive side of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)