Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

For the amount of money we paid for him, dybala, mandz and zaza...i see very little impact.

The benching of this man, rugani and Dybala is are criminal. A little less in ruganis case...but anyways
Dybala is playign more than enough. Rugani and Sandro should be playing more, but i also agree with what @Boksic said, when we start winning games in series again and the team finds the chemistry, i think we will start seeing more of them.

as for the 1st part and the pic JCK posted. its still too early to call anyone a flop or to say we wasted money on him. we arent even halfway through CL group stage yet. also, Sandro, Rugani and Dybala are investments for the future. you cant treat them the same way as proven players that are expected to perform immediately. in 3-4 even 5 years we can talk about if Sandro or Dybala are failed investments or not

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

For the amount of money we paid for him, dybala, mandz and zaza...i see very little impact.

The benching of this man, rugani and Dybala is are criminal. A little less in ruganis case...but anyways
:agree:

It's a joke. Dybala is our top-scorer. Alex Sandro was our best player in his first match for us, and one of our better players in his second. Has played a total of like 15 minutes since.

Evra, I like him, he's good still, but he has obvious limitations, which you can see by how little we attack on the left side of the pitch. We're becoming stupidly imbalanced to the right side with Cuadrado and it's allowing teams to key in on stopping him. Alex Sandro with Pogba on the left, would provide a much bigger attacking threat.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that Alex Sandro is better than Evra at this point. Maybe not quite as tactically sound, due to less experience, but better in every single other aspect of the game.

It's inane on Allegri's part that he isn't starting regularly in rotation with Evra.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Is there anyone here to who actually saw a lot of him playing for Porto? Was he good going forward like people seem to think? I just don't see it. Solid, yes. Attacking, no.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shouldn't this be considered spam?
Why is that? I am expressing my opinion with a photo considering that I think we paid way too much for an ordinary player. I totally understand why Evra has been getting the nod ahead of him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why is that? I am expressing my opinion with a photo considering that I think we paid way too much for an ordinary player. I totally understand why Evra has been getting the nod ahead of him.
Because you've been posting this image a lot of times without any comment, let's face it, if Rus or Zach did the same they'd have gotten infractions every time.

And this guy wasn't a waste of money, not even close. He'll still lock down the LB spot for years to come after Evra's inevitable retirement.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because you've been posting this image a lot of times without any comment, let's face it, if Rus or Zach did the same they'd have gotten infractions every time.

And this guy wasn't a waste of money, not even close. He'll still lock down the LB spot for years to come after Evra's inevitable retirement.
To be honest? He is slightly better than Peluso, that's how good he is. So if this is our future for LB then we'd better change our ambitions in the coming years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)