Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
News flash, he is a left BACK not winger. He's best when combine with a attacker on his side or constantly overlaps which hardly happens with a cf drifting center infront of him and pogba pretty much occupying his space. As far as athleticism goes, Stamina strength speed, hes up there with the best. If he was any better in offence and taking on opposition, woulda changed position somewhere down his career.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Well i thought this guy was world class ?! Until now he seems average , Evra is way better than him !
Of course he is, Evra is a solid left back who has been superb for us for a year now.

Anyone who things Alex Sandro should start ahead of him, clearly hasn't watched either player.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i thought this guy was world class ?! Until now he seems average , Evra is way better than him !
Of course he is, Evra is a solid left back who has been superb for us for a year now.

Anyone who things Alex Sandro should start ahead of him, clearly hasn't watched either player.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
This motherfucker is a beast. Constantly beat two,three players made them look like juniors. I like Evra very much but I don't think he could keep up today with a man down and work his side on both end.

our best player out there today imo.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he tried to pass close, i liked that because after mandzu went out there was no one in the box, he had like 1 bad cross.. he's the only one who can get a good mark today besides barza and bonbon.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I liked him a lot more in the second half, you can clearly see he's not feeling well in 3-5-2, maybe all those tactical instructions are too much of now for him. When we started to push for the draw, there was more space on the pitch and less 'hold your position and do your job' type of chess, he looked better then.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if Ricardo Rodriguez is WC - Sandro is WC for sure. @lgorTudor

Evra is still the better LB imo.
but since he is already 34 it is nice to already have Sandro. no need to worry.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He hasnt impressed me at all so far but could still turn out to be a very good player. Remember that the Licht and Asamoah used to do plenty of goals + assists when we had a functioning midfield and a proper game plan. I'll judge him after the midfield is fixed.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
evra didnt look all that great when he started either, it was around january that he became a monster
but we could afford waiting for him back then because the team was winning with ease with or without him. New players find it much easier to integrate into a team that is firing on all cylinders than with a squad that is having its worst start ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 26)