Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Has the raw talent but seems out of sync with his teammates. On the bright side he's got the raw talent to be an explosive LB and what he seems to be lacking in are things can be overcome with good coaching and more time to gel

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Slight improvement. Taking some initiative and getting past his marker as we expected. One or two wayward crosses one or two good ones.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Don't know, I really liked him yesterday. Yeah he is out of sync, but kid has a talent, built like a tank and works his ass off. At some point he become out starting LB. See no reason to bash him for Sass game, he made some dangerous runs and covered the field when Chiello went fullretarded again.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I dont really understand why noone helps him when he beats 2-3 players. There are so many times when he could make a short pass to someone (he sometimes even does this hoping someone is there, but it usually ends in loosing the ball) rather than high cross, but our players just wont show up for this pass.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I dont really understand why noone helps him when he beats 2-3 players. There are so many times when he could make a short pass to someone (he sometimes even does this hoping someone is there, but it usually ends in loosing the ball) rather than high cross, but our players just wont show up for this pass.
Yesterday it was actually no player to help, because we've missed two players on the pitch. Chiello removed himself which lead to Pogs playing very differently, very wide not only LCM. And Mandzu never entered the field.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
After Barzagli our best player last night. Fantastic defender and also a lot of offensive output. Going to be a star when he plays regularly and the team stops sucking so bad.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I dont know why some people thought he is Motta kind of floop.
The same things people were saying for Evra and Barzagli in their first games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)