Alex Sandro (52 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
100%

Badass Dybala is such an inappropriate name. Like Badass Bieber or Badass Caitlyn Jenner. I always thought Badass was about tough players or devils. @Badass Dybala , please change your name to Badass Alex Sandro and leave Dybala to the girls.
Can't he just go for Badass? He's a nice guy and all, but this badass_player thing is making him look like a complete retard. Badass itself is awful enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Was he always this dense and child-like? I mean, you've had to encounter his brand of idiocy longer than most.
TBH with you I think he's made massive improvements.

- - - Updated - - -

He really is a nice kid. That's the sad part about all of it.

He just lets himself get too wrapped up in everything
And when it comes down it, he's just not that smart. Socially.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Neto is much worse than Szczesny, on his day he is up there with the best Gks in the world.
Rudiger is more proven than Rugani but imo Daniele will be a better player.
Whats the most important is that they comepletly destroyed their defence, Strootman is still injured, they will still play Gervinho etc. I dont believe they can challenge us.
Szczesny is so crap and inconsistent. You are also underestimating Neto.

Rudiger is not "more proven" than Rugani. Last season Rudiger was injured for most of the year whereas Rugani was smashing it with empoli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree:

tries a bit too hard. Means well.

Yeah, i agree. But the way he got banned. I'm only accept such consistent whining from something goodlooking i can put my penis in frequently

I agree. Over the years i have forgotten who most members are due to name changes.
Yeah, i like that they stopped that now. Especially the danes are hard to follow like this

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Dybala>Salah
Mandzukic = Dzeko
Alex Sandro > Digne?
Neto > Sceznydndund
Rugani>Rudiger
Zaza>Ibarbo
Dzeko isn't worthy enough to hold Manzukič's used condom.

:tuttosport:
I absolutely love this signing, even more than the capture of Dybala and Mandzukič (both of whom I rate highly). After we stiched up our forward line in '13, LB has always been the area I wanted to reinforce the most. I felt that the then primary 3-5-2 formation we fielded was limited by the fact that our wing backs lacked the technical qualities required on the offensive end. Secondly I have always been of the opinion that we were wasting an AWESOME all action mf in Asamoah in a position he was uncomfortable playing in (albeit a position that he covered admirably well).

Sandro's arrival rectifies those issues and secures that position for the next hald decade or so. A thoroughbred in every sense of the word. He ticks all the boxes for us as far as I'm concerned. A Great athlete and a tenacious defender. He marries the grinta and physicallity that embodies this team with the technique and flair that comes to be expected of a Brazilian fullback. Now if we go ahead with the Vrsaljko signing for the opposite flank next year, then that should cement the defence for many seasons to come.

Great work by the great man once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)