Alex Sandro (245 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve sell Alex Sandro in January?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could sell Alex Sandro to Chelsea or Manchester City in January, spending €20m on Roma full-back Emerson Palmieri.

The reports of a summer switch had already emerged yesterday, but today’s edition of La Stampa claims the situation is moving rapidly forward.

The Turin-based newspaper insists Alex Sandro could be pushed towards the Premier League in the January transfer window for over €60m.

He has struggled for form this season and might not fit into the new tactical set-up proposed by Max Allegri.

If Alex Sandro does leave Juventus next month, the replacement would be Emerson Palmieri, who has now recovered from a torn anterior cruciate ligament he sustained in May.

Another alternative would be recalling Leonardo Spinazzola early from his Atalanta loan, but that already failed over the summer after a lengthy tug-of-war between the two clubs.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Juve sell Alex Sandro in January?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could sell Alex Sandro to Chelsea or Manchester City in January, spending €20m on Roma full-back Emerson Palmieri.

The reports of a summer switch had already emerged yesterday, but today’s edition of La Stampa claims the situation is moving rapidly forward.

The Turin-based newspaper insists Alex Sandro could be pushed towards the Premier League in the January transfer window for over €60m.

He has struggled for form this season and might not fit into the new tactical set-up proposed by Max Allegri.

If Alex Sandro does leave Juventus next month, the replacement would be Emerson Palmieri, who has now recovered from a torn anterior cruciate ligament he sustained in May.

Another alternative would be recalling Leonardo Spinazzola early from his Atalanta loan, but that already failed over the summer after a lengthy tug-of-war between the two clubs.
They have to sell the newspaper somehow you know?... :lol:

This is as fake as it gets from the way i see it, they lost all credibility at the part with AS not fitting Allegri's new tactics, i mean is just a lot of guessing with nothing clear behind it, similar to all the other clickbaits that have been out there lately, while a couple of days ago it was reported he is close to a renewal its crazy to take all this news serious, unless it comes from someone official at the club i just cant take any of it serious, as it stands they all just rumours...

Mar 10, 2009
What happened to getting players on form? Seriously with this attitude we would have sold Del Piero when he went through his rough patches. I would even say give a player at least another season if historically, he's been playing really well.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ATM he is not playing according to his value, he wants out, he won't extend, he is not the kind of players that can stay focused even while leaving, so it's better to cut our loses and sell him for the best price we can.
The long term solution is obviously Spina, a 20mil solution is a temporary solution.
At any case we will lose either cash or quality on the field, it's ugly and unfortunate but being sorry about it, it won't go away, we must accept it and do the best we can. It is rumored that a new 70mil offer from Chelsea was denied, i wonder why...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Love the guy almost the perfect LB but defensively especially when it comes to positioning he is still not great.
Help me understand, maybe i didnt get it exactly as it is... from what i understand so far i see you somehow giving a bit of credibility to the part that says he doesn't fit Allegri's tactics assuming that is down to his poor positioning... I will answear you that the same article is mentioning that E.Palmieri would be his replacement, really now, how could his positioning be better or be a better fit for Allegri's tactics? Not that i disagree that AS has his flows but still is 10x the better fit, its a lot of bs in that article...

May 23, 2013
Help me understand, maybe i didnt get it exactly as it is... from what i understand so far i see you somehow giving a bit of credibility to the part that says he doesn't fit Allegri's tactics assuming that is down to his poor positioning... I will answear you that the same article is mentioning that E.Palmieri would be his replacement, really now, how could his positioning be better or be a better fit for Allegri's tactics? Not that i disagree that AS has his flows but still is 10x the better fit, its a lot of bs in that article...
I actually made the comment before reading that article. I dont think he will leave in jan regardless but will be replaced by Spinazolla in the summer.

Nov 22, 2017
Sandro has probably grown sick of having to carry the entire left wing by himself. I would be sick too if I had to run all the way up to overlap a 6’3 winger just for him to trip over the ball and have the other team counter and run all the way back to defend again.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sandro has probably grown sick of having to carry the entire left wing by himself. I would be sick too if I had to run all the way up to overlap a 6’3 winger just for him to trip over the ball and have the other team counter and run all the way back to defend again.
He'll samba it up on Paris' left flank with Neymar soon enough.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yes , most likely he's gone in the summer. Probably they must be already negotiating for an eventual summer move.

I too think it won't happen in January but again, I dint think we'd sell Bonucci to a shitty Milan at a cut price.

Bringing an injured Emerson as the replacement though is a pretty big joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 219)