Alex Sandro (50 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Me too. Guess maybe he wants to leave?

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. Wait, he'll be the highest $$$ amount RB player ever to transfer to date, bye-bye Alex. There's a reason backliners don't cost as much as MF and F/SS, there not as valuable to team success. Maybe no superstars (haven't seen it yet this season from AS) on Juve's backline but so many options and more to come next season. Take the money and use elsewhere.
yeah I understand that But he has a contract until 2020. So 2 more year.
If he had a brain he would renew get double wage for a year and get sold by the summer.
Not like Juventus hold anyone against their will. This has been proven multiple times in recent years.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wasn't here then but I wasn't. Same with crazy Vidal. If Sandro can get you that much money, sell.
:baus: :tup: Excellent idea. Selling your best players, while being stuck with Jogira, Licht, and an ageing back-line is definitely the way to bridge the gap with the top clubs. Since the sales of both Vidal and Pogba, our midfield has lacked intensity and physicality.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hey man it was an era that was as dissapointing as it was promising. We were buying loads of players, we were linked with the Dzeko's, Suarez's, Karim's. But instead bought the Amooris and the Diego's :sad:
it sucks we never got Dzeko. imagine him with Conte, Pirlo and that 2012 squad, damn. Beppe could have got 50M for him :sigh:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
#According to Football-Italia, apparently he is close to a renewal along with Chiellini and Barzagli.

So... according to some here this might actually result into a even wider deep in form as Beppe is forcing him to renew and wont let him go. :rofl:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Preparing and accepting a renewal is two different things

Even if he renews, can't help but feel he'll be sold next summer. He's looking the most likely among all players to make the cut in Beppe's annual sale next season

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Preparing and accepting a renewal is two different things

Even if he renews, can't help but feel he'll be sold next summer. He's looking the most likely among all players to make the cut in Beppe's annual sale next season
for sure that's why I don't understand the player.
Is he afraid we won't sell him if he renew?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:baus: :tup: Excellent idea. Selling your best players, while being stuck with Jogira, Licht, and an ageing back-line is definitely the way to bridge the gap with the top clubs. Since the sales of both Vidal and Pogba, our midfield has lacked intensity and physicality.
If you go back to my posts during the summer mercato, I stated don't sell Sandro or Dybala at any price. Now seeing he's been out of form for nearly half a season, my stance change.

Reason: Present day of soccer is a fluid business. Everything is sped up in owners demanding success. Players move back and forth much quicker than previously. Coaches get canned even faster ala Montella not making through half his contract.

Of course I would want to give Alex more time to get into form, but if selling at 60-70 million and being the highest amount ever received for a backline player, IMO must be sold. Beppe can invest the money in another piece/pieces.

Also, look at my Licht posts and you'll see he shouldn't have been with the team to start the season. I think I mentioned we should start a thread in the Legend area. lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone who suggests we sell him is a mental midget with the memory of a gold fish.

Just see how we replaced Dani Alves...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Anyone who suggests we sell him is a mental midget with the memory of a gold fish.

Just see how we replaced Dani Alves...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:tup:
What is to expect atm when even with good news around about AS’s renewal, all people talk about is how he declined and will leave in the summer...

Rumours change from one day to another yet people still give so much credibility to them, i say wait and see how it pans out in the next couple of months and maybe after that we will have a clear picture of whats going to happen, all the rest is just gossip by than with nothing official behind it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)