Alex Sandro (53 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Must be kept at all costs.
still, beppster keeps saying that no one is forced to stay against his will...

truth is that we don't know shit about sandro. neither about his own intentions, nor about the club's plans with him. he's not like buffon or dybala who often speak to the press so that we can have some clues. so tuz will keep on guessing until next september.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So of all 15'104 members just 5 aren't one of them.
myself, Fresh, Gep, and two more.

Just see how we replaced Dani Alves...
I think MDS has been OK whenever he's played. Also, Alves hasn't exactly looked that good for PSG. He was at fault for 2 goals scored by Bayern the other week.

Though I agree that we should absolutely keep Sandro at all costs.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Anyone who suggests we sell him is a mental midget with the memory of a gold fish.

Just see how we replaced Dani Alves...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
do you not replace your broken appliances if they cant be fixed?

cuz right now the burden is on as to get his act together. tired of you lazy people justifying these footballers not earning thier paychecks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
#According to Football-Italia, apparently he is close to a renewal along with Chiellini and Barzagli.

So... according to some here this might actually result into a even wider deep in form as Beppe is forcing him to renew and wont let him go. :rofl:
its been said for a while that he will renew, its either media bs or they are waiting for a less busy period of the season (January most likely)

either way, hes not happy at Juve, never has been. just look at his face in games, he never ever smiles :sarcasm: reminds me of Kawhi Leonard

- - - Updated - - -

for sure that's why I don't understand the player.
Is he afraid we won't sell him if he renew?
thats the dumbest thing i read in this whole AS saga :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

So of all 15'104 members just 5 aren't one of them.
yep, there is only a few of us at tuz

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Great fullbacks are super hard to find, took us like a decade to find one...and now peeps are thinking about selling him? Must be kept at all costs.
we could always take RRodriguez from Milan :sarcasm:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This guy's shown that he's a mentally weak primadonna. Doesn't bode well for him becoming a real long term champion for any team he plays for.

Regardless, I'd like him to regain his form and stay here for a long time!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This guy's shown that he's a mentally weak primadonna. Doesn't bode well for him becoming a real long term champion for any team he plays for.

Regardless, I'd like him to regain his form and stay here for a long time!
You given up on this team after a rough patch of form. You are a mentally weak primadonna

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:agree:

Great fullbacks are super hard to find, took us like a decade to find one...and now peeps are thinking about selling him? Must be kept at all costs.
Yes we're thinking? Lots of $$$ to turn down if amount is correct? I know Brazil is loaded with talent but not as many caps as I would have thought by now. His greatness you say should make him a starter in all group matches in Russia. Time will tell the direction his career will head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)